..the admin likes my posts so much,he/she keeps removing them..even though they're not spam..so here goes...

i've recently signed up with bizhost on the illusion that it supported php..it all sounded too good to be true..and i was skeptical and i thought there should be a catch..unfortunately i was right.
requesting that people have to use the forum and post atleast 20 'non spam' mesages to have php is outrageous,for several reasons..
i've recently signed up with bizhost on the illusion that it supported php..it all sounded too good to be true..and i was skeptical and i thought there should be a catch..unfortunately i was right.
requesting that people have to use the forum and post atleast 20 'non spam' mesages to have php is outrageous,for several reasons..

first,it's quite a hassle to post the url for each and every script one has to use.second people should have free will to post or not to post in a forum not because they will expect to get something in return,ofcourse you will get some sort of spam or atleast meaningless posts just for upgrading.it's totally bizarre and fails the whole purpose of a forum; people communicating to share experiences and help one another.instead people will just want to comment pointlessly to increase their 'quota'.i had an account with portland.co.uk,it's a free host,unfortunately they don't have php,though they have a forum they don't require you to post in it for additional services.however almost everybody who signs with them uses it,not necessarily to post but to read and get help.many do share with posts,personally i had more than 40 posts there not because i had to but because i was trying to help and get help and share even funny life experiences ..which is the whole point of a forum.
last and most importnatly; it should have clearly mentioned in the signup page the limitations and requirements to have full service,but you just failed to do that,you just said free php but nothing more..this is very misleading.

to all the people who signed up with bizhost,though i doubt my message will be posted,however if you do read this before the adminstrator removes/deletes it...look elsewhere,i know i will..it won't be long before they require you to additonal requirements,like who knows maybe 100 posts or atleast 30 posts per month to keep your subdomain up and running,if that's their policy they'll probably exploit you further.

so anyways,i'm back to my hunt for a decent free php host,even with a small banner ,it's far better then those bizarre forum posting requirements,good luck everybody!