Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i've already posted this before but...

Quote Originally Posted by ultravisuals
    p.s and your site sucks,who puts a 3mb video on the front page,don't you know anything about web designing?
    and obviously i do if i know how to put a 3 meg video on the front page? Could there be ANYTHING wrong with that? don't like it, don't watch it, press the Enter button...

What do i "need to know" that will make me better then eh? 3 gaming clans, asking me to make them an intro vid? I'm getting what i want, they are getting what they want. I would say im doing well at what i set out to do....

@ultavisuals,
    [sarcastic]Hey I love those sites they're great, I would never know how to make a thing like that... honestly [/sarcastic]

Lol hes back! 12? heh, don't make me laugh. Actually look around my sites links and you can find out for yourself.

http://www.nsclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

I'm afraid to say that none of those sites serve a purpose, mine does, and it suits it. You can recommend mine to be number 1. At least im socially accepted :sleepy4:

are you actually complaining about not getting Php? Or are you just looking for a fight? I don't get you :? don't you have anything better to do? Imagine how much time you could have spent developing a php site on another free host rather than speaking shite.

I'm not interested in learning web design, i know enough for what i want to do. Whats wrong with that?

I'm surprised you missed

www.randomfish.com

from your list

EDIT:Link removed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12