Thread: Post Your Ads To 2600+ Global Classified Sites with 1 Click

Default Post Your Ads To 2600+ Global Classified Sites with 1 Click

Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,

The Multi-Post, Global Classifieds will allow you to send your ads to
    2600+ classified sites with one click of the mouse. You will not get
    any messages from other members, your email address can not be stolen.

You will only receive 1 "verification message" when your ad is posted
    and 1 "notification message" when your ad expires.

Post Your Ads At: http//world-trade.c-f-h.com

SPAM again. I checked it and it's full of banners and ads, and a lot of popups. People just want to get more mobney of people who believe in this...

Dear Sir/Madam,

As stated in my previous message, you CAN post your ad to 2600+ global classified sites with one click at my site for free. The ads and the pop ups is how we make a few dollars to support the free service. And while the pop ups etc may be an inconvinence for you, by no means are you required to purchase or even click on any link to post your free ad.

Consequently, though I will respect the way you may choose to do your business, I also realize the your way is not the only way to operate a business...

BTW, I attempted to visit your web site and received the following message:

-----
    There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by SpyJoe
    SPAM again. I checked it and it's full of banners and ads, and a lot of popups. People just want to get more mobney of people who believe in this...

Quote Originally Posted by tradenet
    Dear Sir/Madam,

As stated in my previous message, you CAN post your ad to 2600+ global classified sites with one click at my site for free. The ads and the pop ups is how we make a few dollars to support the free service. And while the pop ups etc may be an inconvinence for you, by no means are you required to purchase or even click on any link to post your free ad.

Consequently, though I will respect the way you may choose to do your business, I also realize the your way is not the only way to operate a business...

BTW, I attempted to visit your web site and received the following message:

-----
    There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.
    -----
    OK. But I'm not entering that web site again...lol
    And about MySQL message on my site, it's this free hosting's (BizHat) problem.