Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: need to marry a US girl!who can help me?

Maybe you can find an american man, if you have trouble with the women. Either way you get your card, but if its a man you will have
    to buy a 2 bedroom house :P

hi i am alex

i am ready to marry you, are you ready

baba count starts now 1

i will be waiting for 10 days only

alex- franklin

I, in complete seriousness, am more than willing to marry someone who needs U.S. green card for that reason. Contact me if you are interested.

sorry but ppl who think like that ..
    u need a theorapy , fast one

I hate that people who look down other

With due respect dear,

I am Mrs.peace kabia,i am convinced and pleased to contact You for some assistance and business relationship. I am a Widow, I have a daughter(Helen), who is the Joy of my life. My late husband was a loving, caring and Hard working business man who died unfortunately in an auto Crash. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband and Father of my daughter, my late husband intended to Establish a business in Europe with the sum of $7 million United states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this Proposed venture. Following his death, his family members Are telling me that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and fund) because I am a woman and my offspring is a female as well, according to some barbaric traditional Laws here(Africa) which doesn't permit a woman To inherit a man's property, but my child and I will be Catered for by my late husband family will take over the Management of his business and other properties.

Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $7 million United states dollars, which my late husband intended to use In establishing a business in Europe is in a mettalic trunk box and this fund Was deposited in a security company but the security company did not know that the content is money because it was deposited and registered as family valuables for security reasonsand he uses my name as the next of kin unknown to his family, so I have discussed this matter with the security company that I want the consignment personally to be transfered to a country of my choice . According to the director he told me that if I am ready that I should inform him where I want the consignment to be transfered to, for safekeeping or if my partner can come over to this country and retreive the consignment and after everything the money will be used for Business establishment with your advice and assistance which you will be in controle of the investment since I do not know about investment and

it will be sign by a good lawyer,and I will also come over to your country. At this Juncture, I need your sincere assistance In providing us with your full assurance, so that this transaction can be finalize within (3) working days as soon
    As I hear your positive response, However, I and my daughter has agreed to give you 25% of the fund as a reward for your Sincere assistance and the remaining 75% of the fund will Be for us to start a very good joint investment in your country or any where you choose.
    Email,[email protected]
    THANK'S
    PEACE KABIA

Default Far love

i really cant understand the people whos searching friend to marry over the oceans !!! its really terruble
    how you can find your love if you dont meet here and be with her (or with him) ?????????????????

Default Re: Far love

Quote Originally Posted by marcel
    i really cant understand the people whos searching friend to marry over the oceans !!! its really terruble
    how you can find your love if you dont meet here and be with her (or with him) ?????????????????
    They aren't looking for love, they are looking for a free ticket into the United States. :evil:

For all the bad that the US is said to be, everyone wants to marry a US girl for a green card. :roll:

Default Any girl will marry you

Any girl will marry you to help you if....you have money!
    Yes, American girls want security and money. They do not know anything about love, so it will be easy for you to get what you want

Default Love is in Brazil. Not in the US

If you really want true love and find verry pretty girls ,you have to go to Brazil.I had 2 girlfriends from Brazil. Wonderful girls...but they did not like the US because the country is not as beautiful and fun than Brazil is. I will go to Brazil. Love is more important than any country

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast