Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free host 100MB domain addon

Default Free host 100MB domain addon

EDIT:Link Removed
    Space: 100MB
    Bandwidth: 3GB/1month
    Support: PHP, CGI, MySQL and banner too :lol:
    But don't worry. You can kill banner easy. If you want know how to kill banner, PM me.
    Visit: http://vnbrain.net (owned by me for see). But I want to setup ikonboad forum. It word at forum homepage but if click to any link the ads is show again only ikonboard but clear ads in others (PHPBB, IBF...). Because that I must use bizhat.com :lol:
    See it: http://vnbrain.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

YES!!! FREE!!!

You are not allowed to post other free hosting plans in this forum...
    U will make admin angry...

What's the problem with posting oter hosts? Just because there's another host doesn't mean that everyone will go to that host. I like this host out of all the others because just a few posts and you can upgrade your account. The only bad part is that there's no Cpanel with it :(

The real cPanel cost to way to much money for free hosting.

I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up. I'm still using bizhat either way though. This is much better by far

too slowly

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp.vdb/sess_f412c2d0a82a9029ea0bbb57c57aea0c, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /var/www/init.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/init.php:9) in /var/www/init.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/init.php:9) in /var/www/init.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/init.php:9) in /var/www/init.php on line 14

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp.vdb/sess_f412c2d0a82a9029ea0bbb57c57aea0c, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp.vdb) in Unknown on line 0

It's nice site hosting, but in think i stay with bizhat, they are much better. Someone i know said that 100webspace was more down than running, so i will stay here..

100 Web Space, which is one of the WORST hosters I have EVER used (Besides geocities) its ad supported, it use to not have ads, but well they changed it. It also about 3 months ago was 1 gig of space 3 gigs of bandwith. BizHat is ALOT nicer....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast