Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Positive Thinking

* Love everyone. Love the ones who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Life is too precious to be wasted on waiting for love.

* Accept everyone. Be kind and courteous. Enjoy the company of others. Acknowledge their goodness rather than the differences in their beliefs.

* Find purpose in life. Be selfless in service to others. Begin with your neighbor. Do charitable service outside of your immediate community as well.

* Be realistic. Set attainable goals according to your abilities and talents. Consider each effort to be an attainment. Achieve one step before the other towards stability and security.

* Seek balance. Understand the night and day, back and forth, good and bad in all things. Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen.

* Maintain control. Be responsible for your actions and inaction. Be true to yourself. Maintain a personal code in the situation at hand. Find common ground.

* Listen to your heart and soul. Listen for advice, but be confident in making your own decision. Use your instinct.

* Clear your mind. Rituals of yoga, meditation and tai chi will replenish and rejuvenate your soul to focus more clearly on serenity and happiness.

* Be carefree. Desires, obsessions and possessions possess you. Free yourself of inhibitions. Make an active decision to have simple daily needs.

* Laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. It releases endorphins and promotes longevity. Inner joy is beautiful!

* Be flexible. Accept change as a positive thing in life. At times, go with the flow that is before you.

Last edited by film; 01-18-2011 at 12:33 AM.

* List a few daily goals. Meet a new friend, swim at the lake or walk in the park. Enhance your day and initiate fun!

* Appreciate the little things. Take a walk around your community to experience the wonder in a way that you have never experienced it before.

* Forgive yourself and others. Release your negative energy that holds you back, your past failures, embrace whatever life offers you.

* Anticipate next day. Everyday is unique, like the blossoming clouds.It's never the same, but always beautiful.

* Accept death. Pondering death brings appreciation to life. Take time to appreciate the expanse and beauty of your life and our earth. Let go peacefully.

* Appreciate Environment. Take a break occasionally and go for a walk. Assume that you have come from another planet. Take a fresh look at the clouds, the colors of sky at sunset and sunrise. Look at the plants, trees, leaves, flowers and how they sway when wind blows..! Look at water how it shakes and shape itself in the vessel it's stored.. Look at numerous forms of life - insects, animals, birds and human. This exercise will clear off the dead memories and monotony that kills the joy of living.

* Life is too short to be living with regrets. Let go of your anger and lighten your emotion to prevent illness.

* Be yourself. Disregard gossip, bias and judgmental attitudes.

Default Positive Thinking

Positive Thinking

Given below are some examples of simple positive affirmations (thoughts) that you can make about oneself, others, real life situations and the future, which will help you in becoming a positive thinker.

The self: I do like myself; I accept my weaknesses; I understand myself; I have special skills and qualities; I value myself; I believe in myself; I am lovable.

Others: I accept others as they are; I look for the best in others; there is something good in everyone I meet; I appreciate others.

A real life situation: I am capable of handling the situation; I have all I need; I am fortunate; there is a bright side to everything; nothing lasts forever.

The future: I look forward to each day; every difficult situation is an opportunity/challenge in disguise; each day brings something new and beautiful, something to learn.

Default Perfect Moments

Life never seems to be
    the way we want it,
    but we live it in the
    best way we can.

There is no perfect life but we
    can fill it with perfect moments.

¢σιηѕ αℓωαуѕ мαкє ѕσυη∂ вυт тнє ¢υяяєη¢у ησтєѕ αяє αℓωαуѕ
    ѕιℓєηт..................
    ѕσ
    ωнєη уσυя ναℓυє ιη¢яєαѕєѕ мαкє уσυяѕєℓƒ ¢αℓм αη∂
    ѕιℓєηт...................

I think that your last advice is the most important.
    We are always so afraid to get hurt and therefore practically ruin our relationships.

Really nice quote and very helpful to live.

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    How to Live Life to the Fullest

Life is short. So, live it to the fullest! Enjoy all that it has to offer. Let's get started:

* Any bad thought you have, cancel it out with a good thought. You may not be feeling the best at the moment, but I assure you you will feel better once you think about good things. Think about all of the things life has to offer. It should make you smile.

* Make a bucket list. Make a list of all the things you want to do before you die like: bungee jumping, sky diving, and ziplining, etc. You'll feel like you've accomplished something.

* Make friends. By 'friends', I mean friends you can be yourself around, your true friends. Go more places with them so that you can share your joy with someone else.

* Live each day as if it's your last. Leave the past behind and do not anticipate the future. Be present to enjoy the moment.

* Be adventurous. Explore, live on the edge a little and embrace new challenges. Visit new places with your loved ones. Take the road less traveled.

* Love yourself. Focus on your inner and outer beauty to see the same in others. Acceptance comes from within.
    Very true nice quotes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast