Thread: Questions. Please answer.

Default Questions. Please answer.

I have a question....ummm. If we upgrade from posts, does it cost any money to upgrade? Or do we just get the upgrade for free also? No charge at all. Also, Can we change our domain URL and replace it with a no-ip? Or do we have to keep it the same? Please reply. :)

Id also be interested to know this. But i think there would be some cost involved?

Quote Originally Posted by FordsRule
    Id also be interested to know this. But i think there would be some cost involved?
    Well, I'm quite confused at the fact that the email I received said we only had to post 10 times with at least 3 good detailed sentences. As did the topic to explain the matter. But the topic and email are both confusing. Sorry to be such a burden. I'm just kinda confused. :? I hope someone can answer my questions though. :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Digital-Gamerz
    Well, I'm quite confused at the fact that the email I received said we only had to post 10 times with at least 3 good detailed sentences. As did the topic to explain the matter. But the topic and email are both confusing. Sorry to be such a burden. I'm just kinda confused. :? I hope someone can answer my questions though. :cry:
    The email may be older? Try posting a copy of this question into the hosting upgrade forums.. They will know for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Digital-Gamerz
    The email may be older? Try posting a copy of this question into the hosting upgrade forums.. They will know for sure
    Alright thanks. If you ask why I post long messages, its because I want to upgrade at least 1 time. I really only want the first upgrade. But I'll try my best to get any others. The 800 one seems hard to get. :lol: But oh well. I'm not interested in it at the moment.

Is there upgrade packages? i am only after mysql and php

wheres there packages?

Is there upgrade packages? i am only after mysql and php

wheres there packages?

I have no clue. Sorry, I'm new. I'm just trying to find out where to get the answers to my questions. This stuff is confusing me. :lol: I'm just trying to get the first upgrade. Please tell me what you think of my site please.
    http://digital-gamerz.bizhat.com. I'm hoping to finish it by tonight. Because tomorrow I'm traveling up to North Carolina for a family reunion. :shock: Its not gonna be pretty. :roll: Also, try look at the pinned topics and announcements. That should help.

If you've reached a number of posts, you can upgrade for free, no charge at all.
    You may not change your yourname.bizhat.com to a shorter or easier URL.