Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best phpBB portal?

Default Best phpBB portal?

What is the best portal for phpBB? ezPortal, MX-Portal, e107?

-Bert-

Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL is a hands-on guide to learning all the tools, principles and techniques needed to build a fully functional database-driven Website using PHP & MySQL. This book covers everything from installing PHP & MySQL under Windows, Mac or Linux, through to building a live Web-based content management system. This book not only provides easy access to all the code samples demonstrated, but, more importantly, it leaves you with the confidence and know-how to adapt the principles and techniques to your own Web design projects.

Quote Originally Posted by a2tp
    Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL is a hands-on guide to learning all the tools, principles and techniques needed to build a fully functional database-driven Website using PHP & MySQL. This book covers everything from installing PHP & MySQL under Windows, Mac or Linux, through to building a live Web-based content management system. This book not only provides easy access to all the code samples demonstrated, but, more importantly, it leaves you with the confidence and know-how to adapt the principles and techniques to your own Web design projects.
    Thanks for this elaboration, but was this the answer to my question?

-Bert-

EzPortal is the best for me. But this is your decision :)

Quote Originally Posted by a2tp
    This book?

What are you smoking? :roll:

phpBB itself has the best cms

Quote Originally Posted by emptyspace
    phpBB itself has the best cms
    Can you elaborate on that?

What's a portal? I don't know, I'm not too bright when it comes to building things online and stuff.

there all pritty much the same, there mostly based on ezportals in my veiw....

do a search for PHP-Nuke Platinum, lots of extended features.

should find it here http://www.techgfx.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast