Thread: :( taking so long

Default :( taking so long

:( Are php requests cancled or what? I have been waitting for 2 weeks... at least a reply would be helpful.
    Will I have to wait this long when I pay for it?
    Sorry im just a little discouraged

very much so!

Don't know either man....

I can't find my request post either!

It's pissing me off because some people are abusing these boards to ensure that their site isn't overlooked and here we are waiting patiently and are "moved to the back of the line."

Also, I agree, there should be some kind of system for letting people know php had been activated!

Hopefully I'll find my post from two weeks ago!!!

Recently, bizhat.com has quietly stopped supporting PHP on new web sites. Check out Nokia's sticky.

I think this sucks, as I came to bizhat for the php support, and php was still supported when I signed up, but I did not get my request filled. Another free php host that does not live up to its promises.

Yeah, that realy sucks, I came here, did my part of job, and now nothin.

You could have give us at least a notice a month before you ll stop with php support, or stop php suport after all old requests are accepted, and accounts upgraded. I was waiting and looking at my post 20 times every day hopeing for your answer.

I feel scamed :shock:

Shame on you!

admin are die.... :( (look like that)

uhh...that wouldnt be nice indeed :( Maybe a mod or the admin himself could post a statement if at least the old requests will get php support. I really need that fast, coz every day without will delay the launch of my site :/

I think, if PHP isn’t supported anymore, the host should take off or modify the advertising on the front page promising PHP and MySQL support as well as 5gig traffic for free accounts. and 50 megs web space... I think, it’s only common sense and this way people wouldn’t waist their time signing up for web hosting with special scripting requirements.
    I don’t really understand this, since my account activation mail still contain information about enabling this feature, yet it’s clear to me, that nobody is getting it…
    Very strange.

Cheers,

Jozsef