Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a us citizen?

Default Do you want to be a us citizen?

I am looking to marry someone to help them aquire us citizenship in exchange for living accomidations.
    I am skipping college and self-educating but have to work fulltime to pay rent which leaves me exhausted and with little time to study and learn.
    I am not whoring myself or looking for romance.
    This is a business agreement.
    I am looking for someone well established and financially capable of paying the bills and helping me to travel.
    I am not looking for someone already married to complicate things later and students probably wont work for my needs.
    You can come and go as you please as long as you respect me and my space and our arrangement.
    I don't mind dealing with INS as long as you can prove that you are capable of the forementioned and speak english very well.
    Send me a reply and then I will expect a resume and a letter telling me why I should choose you.
    Thank you

Why don't you try EBAY you will find millions who want a citzen ship of america

yeah, thats true.. ebay is a perfect site.... what do you think?

Default Hi This is Cajjie

Hi Im

A cool sensitive responsible caring and down to earth 26 year old from Goa India. The land of sand sea and wine. Well I believe in what thry call the American Dream. Been tryin to be there for a good job.

I worked for AOL before and Now am working for IBM in India.

Well if this is a deal I really think we should try to undestand each other better.

A reason why You can think twice about me is cos I fit ur criteria and Im really a god hearted fellow.

So drop in a line and we can take it from there.

mail me at [email protected]

Take care and stay gorgeous.

Default crap

do u think we r a useless people to buy u and be ur gulam, only bastards will agree for this

*sigh* this is a perfect example of why marriage is becoming a joke. Does no one take it seriously anymore? What happened to people getting married for the original reason (and only reason in my opinion)... Love. I can at least respect the poster here for being honest in his motives but.... all I can say is wow. Way to chip away at something that used to be sacred.

D

I whant Us citizenship!!!!!!

Just give it to me:)

um...ok. Who gives a shit? Why are you people so quick to judge? You don't know her situation. You don't know if she's struggling to pay her bills everyday. You don't care or know her so why do you have to be so negative? If you don't agree with her post or if you don't find it in your taste, simply pass it and leave it alone.

As for the post on marriage...um last time I checked adultery was not a thing of the pass. So whats the difference? Why marry someone if you are going to commit adultery? Why not just commit fornication? Why don't you talk about that? It's a business deal! So what? People have to survive. Why do you people care? Geez Give her some money to pay her damn bills or otherwise leave her alone. shoots!

Isn't this sub-forum for SERIOUS marriage?... marriage isn't something that can BUY... = ="

Quote Originally Posted by dowens
    *sigh* this is a perfect example of why marriage is becoming a joke. Does no one take it seriously anymore? What happened to people getting married for the original reason (and only reason in my opinion)... Love. I can at least respect the poster here for being honest in his motives but.... all I can say is wow. Way to chip away at something that used to be sacred.
    D
    I agree Marriage isint just soemthing u throw out into the wind just to become an american citizen stay in your own freaking country thats were you were born and thats were god put you im sick of mexicans asians indian people comeing to OUT country STAY OUT seriously your country's are 100 times bigger we should coem over there another thing is Peace our country is the richest in the world if we all loved eachother we whouldent have money problems people whould share and work harder together instead of polotics ripping things apart :\ o well i blabber on and on i still love forein people the same just it makes more sence of you staying over there ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast