Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to design a site is...

Default Best way to design a site is...

Use photoshop to make one large template them slice the images in imageready and then save optimized then ytou got a site telmeplate sorda then you gotta delete some of the images you wanna type over and set them as that cell bg that it came from =)

i think maya is also a good one to make

Start from nothing, with NotePad and Paint.
    That's skill.

And more: with simple tools you'll make simple sites. In really most part of sites is not needs. But eats traffic.
    Difference between "by hand" and "by tool" in 8-10 times! If I make my site here (at BizHat) with many powerful tools - I'll can't put. Because space is restricted.

There was a time when it was respectful making a website on Notepad (From nothing) now it’s nothing more then time consuming, the internet world is changing/ moving fast.

Default Best way to design a site is...

whichever way suits YOU :) - I know plenty of people that use dreamweaver and other packages like that...and at the other end i know loads that prefer to hand code HTML.

For my part i just tend to use Textpad for XHTML/XML and CSS and Photoshop when i need to work on graphics. Its not better than any other way - I could do most of what i need in MS Word - but then i'd have loads of code i don't need and would never need to learn a single markup tag - which is part of why i do it in the first place.

nexus.

personally I know absolutely nothing about coding and whatnot.
    my site is crap but compared to my other efforts in the past its pretty fancy.
    Being a complete novice I found this site to be pretty helpful
    http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial.../Web-Layouts/1

I kinda copied the dark layout for my website with photoshop and dreamweaver

I can only improve i guess

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by waitohi
    personally I know absolutely nothing about coding and whatnot.
    my site is crap but compared to my other efforts in the past its pretty fancy.
    Being a complete novice I found this site to be pretty helpful
    http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial.../Web-Layouts/1

I kinda copied the dark layout for my website with photoshop and dreamweaver

I can only improve i guess

cheers
    That website has too much pop ups, I went on it and right away got 3 pop ups and they kept increasing.

What's your website?

Yeah... to me photoshop is the best way to... I'm trying to get adobe illustrator, anyone can tell me about this program to design web sites?

i got adobe photoshop CS, illustrator CS and imageready .......cs LOL
    they're all pretty good~ someppl dont like imageready's gifs though :S but i think its good enough!! :D
    also i was bout to get inDesign but i think i already have too many designign programs lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast