Gautam Kurup, a well-known line producer is all set to create waves as an actor as well. He has worked closely with Gautham Menon in Vaaranam Aayiram as well as the Sen Tamizh Maanadu music video project. Gautam's love for acting is what tempted him to try his hand at the craft.

He calls himself 'The Devil from God's own country'. He says, "I am a dreamer. I love music and I feel that I have the confidence to make it in acting as well. This has been my passion for a very long time."

Gautam started his career in the travel and hospitality industry before entering cinema. He debuted as an actor Murdering Innocence, which was screened at the prestigious Manhattan Film Festival. He is currently working on Kandahar directed by Major Ravi.

Kandahar is based on the hijacking incident of the Indian Airlines flight. The film has superstars Mohanlal and Amitabh Bachchan sharing screen space. Talking about this film, Gautam says, "It is a dream come to true for me to work with actors whose movies I loved and grew up watching."