Thread: Marketing

Default Marketing

I am designing a simple 2d rpg game i am going to try to sell for a coupple of dollars, along with a free trial version. I am trying to do this to build a customer base for a muchly improved second version. Anyone know any good ways to market my site?

I can help you get traffic, and i could get you someone to get your rpg 3d? =D

more traffic would be great, the current rpg is only a forerunner for the second version which will be in 3-d. Any help with tjhat would be greatly appreciated.

Get some more information on your site then subit the game to the numerous shareware site on the net and your traffic should increase.

I have a suggestion, i hope you find it of use:

Maybe, make this first game, and make as good as you can. Heavily advertise that you are the maker of the game, with your website sprawled over it.

Give this game away for free.

People are a little skeptical about buying games like that, unless they are sure it is going to be good (in my opinion).

Once you have the numbers coming in, downloading your game, make your other game you were talking about.

Set a price for this, and im sure people will buy

Quote Originally Posted by zed
    I have a suggestion, i hope you find it of use:

Maybe, make this first game, and make as good as you can. Heavily advertise that you are the maker of the game, with your website sprawled over it.

Give this game away for free.

People are a little skeptical about buying games like that, unless they are sure it is going to be good (in my opinion).

Once you have the numbers coming in, downloading your game, make your other game you were talking about.

Set a price for this, and im sure people will buy
    GIving game for free it's not bad idea.

You probably could get more on baners in you home pade.

You earn moust on that what is for free.

I've a business website too