Thread: Storage Online?????

Default Storage Online?????

hi,, guyss anyone know about storage online??and where do i can get storage online? Thanxz a lot.............

Hiya,
    There are a few services listed here http://www.freewebspace.net/guide/diskstorage.shtml
    that may be useful to you. :D

Default Thank you

Thank you...but can i get warranty from that? I mean if they have trouble with server may i lost my file?

I have absolutely no idea, all I did was have a look on Google and chose the best one, you would have to ask them about it or read their terms of service.

Default Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Thank you...but can i get warranty from that? I mean if they have trouble with server may i lost my file?
    It is not free one. you can find the following information
    ;
    Free file storage space
    This is a guide to where you can store files on the internet for free. If you are looking for a place to host your website, please visit the main page of FreeWebspace.net instead.

These services offer you to store and share files with friends and colleagues.

there are heaps and heaps of these services.. google is your best friend lol.. so visit www.google.com then search "free online storage" or just "online storage" should come up with around a million+ results.. check out the sites/services and you will most likly find what you want. ++ most free storage people wont give you ALOT of space for free.. so doing the google way you can sign up at different providers for all the stuff if you run out of space on one of them. good luck

Default online storage

I suggest you to avail the online storage service XnYnZ.com .They provide a good security for your data and have many advanced features for editing,sharing which will be very useful.