Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Screen Savers!

Yes free with Adaware and spyware. Be careful when downloading from some of these sites.

Default These sites have no spyware or adware!

These sites have no spyware ot adware!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitetails.bizhat.com
    Yes free with Adaware and spyware. Be careful when downloading from some of these sites.
    Spoolish you are spaming by posting these types of messeges. These sites have no spyware or adware! Feel free about these sites.

OK i know for a fact aaa has adaware, I had to remove it after I got one form them. So dont tell me thay have none. I wasnt trying to offend you it was nice of you to post these sites, I was simply warning ohter users.

Surely in this day and age screensavers have absolutely no use whatsoever anyhow? They were originally produced to stop screen burn-out on older style monitors, something we have luckily evolved past now in modern technology. All I can see is they're just another piece of bloatware to add to your system32 files to slow your pc down unnecessarily.
    Also, MOST screensavers online DO contain adware and spyware even if the ones mentioned above do not. Worst case scenario is a .SCR attachment in email or file sent over an instant messenger which is, in fact, a worm.
    I wouldn't think that advertising screensavers was the best idea ever really, 90% of internet users are like people who think they can drive the first time they get into a car. Offering them junk like this will not be helpful.

Default Re: These sites have no spyware or adware!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetworld.bizhat.com
    These sites have no spyware ot adware!

Spoolish you are spaming by posting these types of messeges. These sites have no spyware or adware! Feel free about these sites.
    Yes they do...what are you talking about? I got an instant warning from Ad-slicer as soon as i tried to download one. Not all of those sites have adware on them, but some do.

If you think they havn't, and you have downloaded off them without running anything like ad-aware or Spybot afterwards.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: haha

I try to help people and I get yelled at...and now I am being defended...The rewards are wonderful from ignorance.

I try to help people and I get yelled at...and now I am being defended...The rewards are wonderful from ignorance.
    Some of us have brains, you appear to be one of us.

Not attempting in any way to start a flame war, but it would appear that our screensaver friend is doing little more than increasing a post count by adding many (in my opinion useless) things that anybody could find on Google for themselves if they wanted them.
    Ignore me, I just woke up on the wrong side of bed!

Quote Originally Posted by not-radio.bizhat.com
    Some of us have brains, you appear to be one of us.

Not attempting in any way to start a flame war, but it would appear that our screensaver friend is doing little more than increasing a post count by adding many (in my opinion useless) things that anybody could find on Google for themselves if they wanted them.
    Ignore me, I just woke up on the wrong side of bed!
    Yeah, but I agree with you...LOL

Some people sweetworld.bizhat.com, just don't know anything. Its always unlikely that you would get anything off those type of sites for free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast