Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many women should a man own in his life?

i think 2 :D

in Islam we can marry 4 women .. but it's rarly happen

we can marry 4 so WE DONT CHEAT ON OUR WIFE

haha , in our country , a man can only have one woman as his wife. But he also has women friends!

If you feel that your one wife can’t satisfy your strong sex than what can u do then?
    Quote Originally Posted by xinixweblog
    one is more then enough, believe me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by xinixweblog
    one is more then enough, believe me! :)
    heheheh i smell hatness and fear at the same time
    sounds like married ... :roll:

ONE FOR ONE IS RIGHT U LIVE FOR HER AND SHE LIVES FOR U..IF SHE BETRAYS U KILL HER AND IF U DO SHE WILL KILL THATS THE THING..HEALTHY AND SECURED LIFE..IT'S THE BEST BUT TODAY SEXUAL SEDUCTION IS IN ULTIMATE RULE SO NOTHING TO SAY DEPENDS ON THE GUY AND HIS MENTALITY..SOME GUYS EVEN SEE WOMENS AS A SEX TOY FOR FULLFILLING THEIR PHYSCIC FEELING..

Default How many women should a man own

This topic is ridiculous. First of all, everyone knows that the woman, even in traditional times, ran the household. She takes care of the husband, the kids, and the house. Of course, there is something to be said about bringing home the money since it is also required for living; however, whether you are taking care of everything or working to support everybody, this should be an equal partnership. While it is true that men have strengths that women do not have, it is also true the other way around. Marriage is a sacred bond between one man and one woman. Society today seems to forget the sacredness of marriage.

Only one, according to me and to hindu culture...she must be virgin thats enough we must not betray and she must not betrayboth must be made 4 each other..a happy life.... :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

Default Only One Woman Is Enough ....

Well, I feel one woman is enough for whole life. If you are talking about sexual desire then I am sure that it knows no ends. Believe me.

So, its not about having desire for number of woman but to practice controlling your desire thats the key thing here. Its not about being hindu where only one marriage is allowed or about Muslims where 4 is allowed.

By the way I am not married yet but have seen people getting married and their life getting change after that both positively and negatively.

Here I would like to add one more thing at this point of our discussion. When it comes to marriage or relationship between two partners (obviously a male and female :P ), we should also take into consideration the society and the culture as well. When I see some holywood movie based on US family structure and their relationship, then being an Indian I really wonder. Let me simplify what I am talking about. In US, if you see, having intimate relationship with your boy friend and girlfriend is something very trivial but taking a decision of getting married is really very difficult. Further, once they get married in their late thirties (say) they expect loyalty from their partner. Then the meaning of happy married life is same as it is here in India. A wife would never allow her husband to go and sleep with other woman. If it happens, it would be equally problem as here in India. Here, one point is worth noting that before marriage - both husband and wife knows that their partner is NOT a virgin. Coming back to Indian context, each one expects their partner to be a virgin. ( All the best !!! 8) )

Ooooppsss I took your so much time .... by talking all the nonsense...

ask da qauestion in opposite way..... u'll get much response....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast