Thread: Namitha - Simply unstoppable!

Default Namitha - Simply unstoppable!

Namitha is known for her oomph, sex appeal and infectious smile. But lady luck has not been smiling on her as benignly as it should!

Today, Namitha resembles a cat on a hot tin roof. She’s smarting from the debacle of recent films like Jagan Mohini, Azhagana Ponnuthan and Guru Sishyan which seriously hurt her soaring ambitions and hit a roadblock.

So now Nami baby is extra cautious about not getting her hands burnt once again by signing B- grade flicks opposite newcomers or heroine oriented films. But the brave girl doesn’t really mind that success has eluded her and is looking forward to Ilaignan which is touted as her comeback film.

“My audiences and fans know me for a long time. I must say that I’ve been lucky with extremely kind people from the film fraternity and they all remember my good work and not too much of my bad work”, says the actress with a smile.

In Telugu, Nami is happy that her last release Simha is a huge hit and two of her films in which she has well-defined roles are ready to hit the screens.

Arrow nice

cute body nice