The good looking actress Poorna, who made her debut into kollywood with ‘Muniyandi Vilangiyal Moondramandu’, is quite happy these days as she has five films in her kitty now and eagerly waiting for her next release ‘Drohi’ which is going to hit the screens on September 10th. The film has Srikanth and Vishnu playing the lead role and is directed by Sudha.

While speaking to the media, Poorna said, “I believe Drohi will do well at the box-office for a number of reasons. One important reason is Sudha, who is a wonderful director and wants something different. She made me feel so comfortable on the sets. If I’ve done anything cute in this film, the credit goes entirely to Sudha. Actually, I signed up for this film just after my first film Muniyandi Vilangiyal Moondramaandu. Work on the film hadn’t started then, but Sudha was particular that I play the role of Malar in the movie right from the beginning.”

She adds “I play a rowdy girl who is Vishnu’s sister and Srikanth’s love interest. I’ve done this role without any make up. In the film, there were several scenes in which I had to harass Srikanth and be rude to him. I couldn’t have done these scenes without the support of Sudha and Sri. I respect Sri a lot.”