Thread: Give me a reply! seriously

Default Give me a reply! seriously

admin , the hosting is down for over 5 minutes , that's just BAD . So my question for you now is : are you plannin' on upgrading your systems or something like that (in a very meaningful way) , or just leave it the way it is?
    Though it's a free hosting + no commercials , it ain't good enough to be defined as "free hosting" for now with 5 min down...!
    plz reply for this .

hey.. come on... you don't have to make that big noise for being the site down for just 5 mins.. Normally we count downtime for more than 15 mins as serious ones... After all Bizhat is providing such a good service for no cost..

OH MY GOODNESS 5 minutes?! A WHOLE 5 MINUTES?!?! wow, thats 1 more minute than 4, and 1 minute less than 6. Just remember, this is a free service, they call the shots. They would have to have 5 mins downtime now and then just to refresh their servers.

MSN was down for about 30 minutes last night, they claim to be a free service allowing communication between different persons. And that was microsoft.

Microsoft takes 30 minutes with problems, Bizhat takes 5 minutes.....

Please remember , this is a free hosting service ... and i think this is enough for free.. downtime can be accept , but plz webmaster , don't be to much.... i love this free hosting..

It ain't funny . 5 min straight is a lot . And also , it happens usually , and that's why I'm asking about it . I don't want to find out in 2 months that I'll have a downtime of 10 min straight and so on...
    Just think about it .

Just saying that the best things in life are not free.

Guys think about the earthquake!!!!!!! and also im so sad because of that..

I don't care about the site being down for 5 min 6, 7, 8 or 9 min . What I care about is that the server has become so slow, and something I don't like is a slow server :!: