Thread: BizHat Free Hosted Site Access Problem

Default BizHat Free Hosted Site Access Problem

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, thank you for the free banner-free hosting for my site. However, I have a few questions regarding the performance of my site.

Specifically, when I first set up and tested my site I immediately noticed that the access time for the site was quite slow and timed-out errors were frequent in my access attempts. In the process of developing my site I am now noticing that the site is frequently un-accessable and in the process of attempting to access my site I am getting error messages like the one listed at the end of this message. My question is, are these frequent occurances with your free hosting or will these problems be resolved in the near future.

Error Message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/vhosts/tradenet.bizhat.com/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/vhosts/tradenet.bizhat.com/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/vhosts/tradenet.bizhat.com/db/mysql4.php on line 331
    phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database.

Larry Moore,
    BizHat UserName: tradenet

I think it means that mysql was down or that bizhat does not support mysql :)