After Superstar Rajinikanth, Shankar and A R Rahman, it is now the turn of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the heroine of the film, to share her experiences working in the mega budget magnum opus of Sun Pictures.

“It was an opportunity to work with Shankar sir again, after ‘Jeans’. My joy was double when I came to know that the hero was Rajini sir. So I was more than happy when the opportunity came in the form of Endhiran”, she says.

On shaking legs to the tunes of A R Rahman, she says, “We took immense efforts to can each and every song. Shankar should be lauded for selecting the locations of Kilimanjaro… and Kadhal Anukkal… songs. Credits go to Sabu Cyril for erecting grand sets for Arima Arima…”.

“I heard and read a lot about Rajini sir before”, the former Miss World says and adds: “But I was really stunned to see him in person. Despite being such a tall personality, he is so down to earth. I am running out of words to describe his simplicity”.

“One important thing about Shankar is that he never forgets the common man’s fantasy and what would be entertaining for the ordinary citizen. He brings all this into his films. We all had worked hard for ‘Endhiran’. And the outcome is to be seen from tomorrow”, she concludes.