Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GMail vs Yahoo! Mail

Default GMail vs Yahoo! Mail

Now a days There is a compitition Between Yahoo.com and Google.com for Their Mail Services. Here is a simple Comparision Between GMail a Free Mail Service By Google.com! and Free Yahoo! Mail Service By Yahoo.com! Now You have to decide that which one is the Best, Fast, Railiable and have Good Services? Put your Comments and Discuss about these Services and Tell the World Which is the Best :?: :?: :!: :? :idea: :arrow: :?: :?:

GMail Services By Google!

An Easier Way to Send Up to 10MB of Photos!

Gmail now works with Picasa, Google's free photo organizer. Use Picasa to easily find, edit and preview your photos. Log in to Gmail directly from Picasa and send the photos from your Gmail account. Picasa even automatically resizes your photos so they're easier to receive and open. Your friends without such large email accounts will thank you.

Support For More Browsers!
    Basic HTML view lets you access your Gmail messages from almost any computer running almost any web browser, even old ones (not just IE5.5+, Mozilla, and Safari). Especially great for traveling, since you never know what kind of browser that internet café in Siberia is going to have.

Free POP Access and Automatic Forwarding!
    Access your mail the way you want to. Download your messages. Read them offline. Use your Blackberry or Outlook or just the good ol' web. Or forward new messages to an email account you specify. You can even switch to other email services without having to worry about losing access to your messages. Think of it as email portability.

Import Contacts!
    You've made a list. You've checked it twice. Now you never have to check it again. Move all your contacts from Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, and others to Gmail in just a few clicks. Then simply rely on our auto-complete feature to fill in your addresses as you're typing. Keep all your contacts in one place and keep in touch with all of them using Gmail.

Gmail Notifier!
    Want to know if you've got new mail? Let us do the checking so you don't have to. Find out when new messages arrive, and even see their subjects, senders and snippets, all without having to open a web browser.

Search Your Contacts!
    With the new and improved Contacts list, search for a contact as easily as you would a message in Gmail. Add notes and phone numbers. View messages directly from the Contacts list.

Signature Options!
    From the settings page, create a signature that's automatically added to the end of all your outgoing messages. Change it as often as you like, but always get the last word.

Thumbnails For Image Attachments!
    It's like seeing the trailer before you see the movie. Now you can get a sneak preview of your attachments.

Save Drafts!
    And last but not least...Save Drafts!

GMail NOW offers more than 2.5GB.
    Don't throw anything away.
    2.5................GB (and counting...........) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.
    Click Here! to a GMail 2.5GB Account For Free!. Get more than 2.5...........GB GMail account and enjoy.

[b]Yahoo! Mail Services By Yahoo!

Get 250MB free storage!
    Keep more of the things that are important to you, like special photos, without worrying about bumping up against your storage limit. Yahoo! Mail gives you plenty of space at absolutely no cost. If you prefer to keep your photos in an album, simply upload them right from Mail to Yahoo! Photos, where you get unlimited storage.

Send and receive messages up to 10MB!
    Photos. Presentations. Documents. Attach them all. Total message size can be up to 10MB.

Spam Guard!
    By helping put spam in its place – your Bulk folder – SpamGuard frees you to focus on the messages that really matter.

Filters and blocked addresses!
    Set up to 15 filters to stay organized. If you don't want mail from specific senders, you can block up to 100 addresses.

Coming soon! 1GB of Storage, Free to all users!
    There's more in store with Yahoo! Mail. By early May, all free Yahoo! Mail users will receive an email storage increase to a whopping 1GB. That's enough space to keep thousands and thousands of emails -- so you'll never have to delete those important messages again!

Virus Cleaning!
    Yahoo! Mail is working harder than ever to help keep viruses off your computer. In addition to your current virus scanning, you now get the added benefit of having infected files cleaned for you*.

Find Messages Faster!
    Save time finding those important messages. Yahoo! Mail now has enhanced search capabilities for scanning your inbox, folders or the web. Start searches from your welcome page, inbox, or other folder page views.

QuickBuilder!
    To make sure you're well-connected, QuickBuilder checks the return addresses of messages in your inbox (or other folders) and lets you add them to your Address Book with just one click.

Message alerts!
    Don't miss important emails – use Yahoo! Messenger to alert you when new messages arrive. You can even get alerts on your mobile phone!

Message Views!
    Your most important messages come from the people you've added to your Yahoo! Address Book. Yahoo! Mail offers several different views of your inbox, including "Messages From My Contacts," so you can choose which messages you want to see.

Regards,
    Prince

gmail all the way.. more space.. faster loading.. virus protection (wont let you receive excutable files) .. good spam protection.. easy search of emails.. clean pages.. FAST and they will make it better then yahoo in the future :)

I like Yahoo more, coz it's old and I trust it, also coz the interface is more user friendly...
    Gmail is not bad though...

I use gmail, i never visit yahoo.com because i hate their layout...

I think gmail rocks. I think gmail is going to outbeat any mail service just because of the quality they give you. I love gmail :D

About security, I think Gmail is better. Yahoo is so popular, and it's easy to lost pass by hackers.
    You can attach an .exe file in gmail. So it's difficult to get gmail pass.

i'm using gmail. it's very good. i recommended everyone

Quote Originally Posted by kahin.bizhat.com
    i'm using gmail. it's very good. i recommended everyone
    Yeah Yeah

Gmail is improving mail storage days by days.
    It's great !
    I hope it will support more tools and it will become the best mail service .

I'd go with gmail. Better quality and service over yahoo and any other email. I don't think anything will beat gmail's service. Plus you can get great support with gmail. There is also the fact that gmail is 100% free. Hotmail, Yahoo, and others require money to upgrade.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast