Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems on Using PHP

Default Problems on Using PHP

Please can someone help me with PHP, I do not know how to work with it, So could you please help me to get some codes for PHP writing :?: :arrow:

Regards,
    Prince

google.com is your best friend in this situation. you should find everything you want there. also thanks for your previous post about gmail/yahoo.. veryy good :)

I google all the time try any search engine!

What do you want to know about PHP?
    You must be aware about programming.
    Are you programmer?

From Mike (Belgium)

But I only can search google for PHP but can not learn how to use it. I want to know that what is PHP. and how it can be used for programing. B'coz I don't use codes in Page designing, I am using MS FrontPage 2003 for Website designing. But I also aware of the codes that how to use these codes. But Mike! I am not a Programmer. But use some other softwares to create new programs, I learn very quickely to use new software, and I know how can I use new software for my purpose. but if someone will guide me to about using PHP I will adopt it very easily and more fast. Thanks to ALL!

Regards,
    Prince

http://www.buildwebsite4u.com/advanced/php.shtml there is an easy to follow guide here, hope it helps you.

You should setup up a web server with php on your machine first, then run some sample php code, see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by uniboee
    You should setup up a web server with php on your machine first, then run some sample php code, see how it works.
    I've no idea what experience you may have had in doing this sort of thing - i've done it once or twice and getting apache working with php and mysql still daunts me a bit...I've recently had to do it and instead used WAMP ( http://www.en.wampserver.com/ ) which packages all three services into one easy install program - it only provides a few examples of PHPs newest features but seems great if you need a stable environment for getting to know PHP and/or Apache and MySQL

nexus.

Default About PHP

Hello bollywood.
    I am Mike.

First at all you have to install PHP and mySQL on your computer to develop your web site before transferring it to a Web server.
    Apache server must be installed on your computer too.

PHP is a script language used to create dynamic Web pages.
    It is free and works on the most operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Unix...).
    MySQL works in conjunction with PHP and is easy to use.

Here is a site where you can download these programs.
    Sorry it is in French language : http://www.phpcs.com/tutorial.aspx?id=94

Good luck!

Another really good installer package is Xampp. There are two different versions, a mini-xampp, or it's larger brother. Xampp wraps any and all web technologies (Perl, PHP, MySQL, Apache, SQLite, PhpMyAdmin, etc etc) into one installer. Check it out.

In my experience, PHP is the best web technology out there. It's free and the learning curve is not very steep. Though I would suggest that you not use Frontpage to develop in, try Dreamweaver. And as others have suggested, try using google; it is your best-friend. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast