Thread: gmail and yahoo chat

Default gmail and yahoo chat

guys iam not able to create an email account with gmail though my friends sent me 2 invitations.why is it so

iam also to chat in in.chat.yahoo.com.iget a message stating that my browser doesn't support java
    how do i make it work

please help me
    :o

Well for Gmail i dont have much clue .. probable reason may be .. inivation links might have got expired or have been used up previoulsy (in case signup link was advertised some where)

For jave yahoo chat .. Sun Java runtime must be present .. if u dont have it install it and then try ..

My 2 cents
    Cheers

You can make a gmail without invite now !
    I have used gmail for 6 months. It's very good. Its interface is so cool. It supports many useful tools ...
    Especially, Gmail provide user with 2gb storage. It's so big !

hey can u tell me how to use gmail without having an invite

dont listen o him. you can not join gmail without an invite. if you could then there would be a signup button on gmail.com website, which there isnt.

anyhow there are heaps of people giving away invites on here.. just browse through the forum till you find a post giving away an invite.. there are heaps.

Gmail have Chat ???
    I don't know

We Come To Posttt..............

Hai dont ever listen to these g mail is the worst privacy Killer and g mail is very Bad it steals your privacy
    A new California law, the Online Privacy Protection Act, went into effect on July 1, 2004. Google changed their main privacy policy that same day because the previous version sidestepped important issues and might have been illegal. For the first time in Google's history, the language in their new policy makes it clear that they will be pooling all the information they collect on you from all of their various services. Moreover, they may keep this information indefinitely, and give this information to whomever they wish. All that's required is for Google to "have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Google, its users or the public." Google, you may recall, already believes that as a corporation they are utterly incapable of bad faith. Their corporate motto is "Don't be evil," and they even made sure that the Securities and Exchange Commission got this message in Google's IPO filing.

Google's policies are essentially no different than the policies of Microsoft, Yahoo, Alexa and Amazon. However, these others have been spelling out their nasty policies in detail for years now. By way of contrast, we've had email from indignant Google fans who defended Google by using the old privacy language -- but while doing so they arrived at exactly the wrong interpretation of Google's actual position! Now those emails will stop, because Google's position is clear at last. It's amazing how a vague privacy policy, a minimalist browser interface, and an unconventional corporate culture have convinced so many that Google is different on issues that matter.

After 180 days in the U.S., email messages lose their status as a protected communication under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, and become just another database record. This means that a subpoena instead of a warrant is all that's needed to force Google to produce a copy. Other countries may even lack this basic protection, and Google's databases are distributed all over the world. Since the Patriot Act was passed, it's unclear whether this ECPA protection is worth much anymore in the U.S

jUST TRY OUT another new search engine in the game it is
    http://www.webspidy.com that search engine is really cool and great dont be slaves of the Google !!!!