Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spybot - Search & Destroy (Freeware)

I use Scan spyware V3.8.
    It's so good. It can find more spyware than the others.

The best program for me is HiJack This. It find's evrerything that has been changed. Important is to know exactly every process because the program has only manual removal. :D

I use adware does the job.

I have been using Spybot, but now Switched to Microsoft Antispyware.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Now SpyBot is upgladed to 1.4
    it's more powerful and scannable about BOT!
    just upgrade it!

Spy bot sucks. It add's Spyware and ad-aware when you install it, and if you don't believe me install it and it will have a code in one of the files that connects to the interenet and it will download spyware.

Try Windows Anti-Spyware Beta Works fine.
    But also when you get that download SpySweeper
    and Ad-Aware SE.

That is the perfect stuff that you can get.
    Windows will stop Spyware from adding to your computer
    Spysweeper is a program where you can get deep inspection on your computer.
    And Ad-Aware SE is a quick Scan program where it gets some main spy ware and deletes it.

this is true its a spywaree..........it uses a virus 2 monitor ur computer

I USE SPYBOT,SPY DOCTOR,MS ANTI SPYWARE,SPYWARE SWEEPER SO ONLY I GET MAXMIUM PROTECTION NO ONE SOFTWARE ALONE CAN PROTECT A SYSTEM SOME FINDS SOMTHING AND LEAVE SOME THING...THIS IS TOLD BY EXPERIENCE...

Default Ad-Aware ir Better

I have spybot, but i don't use it often. I think Ad-Aware is much better than spybot.

It is one of the best cos it dosen't mess with your registr more than needed. When useing some other progrems u can easyly end up losing some registry data. For eg. "Hijack This" can be very dangerus to use for someone that dosen't know what he is doing.

It is hard to belive that it ads spyware and ad-aware, I just can't c the logic in that, you must have misunderstood something.

The latest version of Spybot - Search & Destroy adds some truly useful features to an already excellent application. The program still checks your system against a comprehensive database of adware and other system invaders, but it works much faster now. It also features several interface improvements, including multiple skins for dressing up its appearance. Scan results now appear arranged by groups in a tree, and a sliding panel lets you instantly view information about a selected item to help you decide whether to kill it or not. The Immunize feature blocks a plethora of uninvited Web-borne flotsam before it reaches your computer. Other useful tools, including Secure Shredder, complement the program's basic functionality for completely destroying files. Hosts File blocks adware servers from your computer, and System Startup lets you review which apps load when you start your computer. The functionality makes Spybot - Search & Destroy a must-have for all Internet users, and this version is a worthwhile upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12