Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Use Gmail It Can Actually Put your in Trouble It Kills

Default Never Use Gmail It Can Actually Put your in Trouble It Kills

Yeah Gmail Actually Stelas your Privacy !!!!
    Think You have send some personal Photos to your Friends or Some Files or something Private The situation with Gmail is comparable. If you send a photo to a Gmail account, it could last for many years. All you can do is ask the recipient to delete it. Even if they agree to delete it, you have no way of confirming this. And the worst part is that they also have no way of confirming that the message or attachment they deleted is inaccessible to technicians at Google.

If it is possible for Google to retrieve it, and the FBI asks for it, and Google says they cannot retrieve it, then someone at Google has committed a felony because he or she lied to the FBI. If

In addition to the network visualizations, network metrics were generated to see how well the various departments and groups were interacting. Although the project had a formal hierarchy, individual network metrics revealed emergent leadership and expertise throughout the project. Finally, communities of practice were discovered using a technique for revealing emergent clusters.
    The project x-rays began after a key milestone was missed in the 4th month of the project. They continued for the next 11 months. The project leadership reviewed the network maps and metrics each month to monitor the health of the project. No further milestones or deadlines were missed.
    The above diagram shows the project network soon after the missed deadline. Notice the clustering around formal departments -- blues interacting with blues, greens interacting with greens. Several of the hubs in this network were under-performing and often came across as bottlenecks. Project managers saw the need for more direct integration between the departments. One of the solutions was very simple, yet effective -- co-location of more project team members. A surprising solution in the age of the Internet! This intervention, along with others, improved the information flow, and reduced the communication load on the hubs, whose performance improved later in the project.
    More on finding social networks in email flows can be found in Discover Magazine, Nature, New Scientist, and this very cool analytic art.

Google Model og Email sending is Just the same way
    Their is a New Player Out a Good Search engine
    http://www.webspidy.com
    That One is Cool
    Not Only Try Checking your Gmail Cookie See what information and other informations about you are give to google buy gmail when your connect your computer to g mail is it hilarious !!!!

Do you think this search engine is better than Google ?
    Do you test it ?
    I think Google is better !

Lol I'm not a serial killer, if they want they can read all my e-mails and see all my pics. I doubt they are interested in other ppls lifes, they actualy have lives of their own, you know?

So relax and use Gmail, trust me, you ll be fine.

Gmail is not a spy program it is just a e-mail provider :lol:

LOL split opinions on GMAIL going on....but it has been quite popular by now~~ not alot of ppl know bout this.....they all just want the 1 gig space like me LOL...and i do not even put photos and such when emailing with gmail. :P

yeah dont worry about it.. you could say the same about yahoo.. hotmail and your isp mail provider.. if they wanted they could go through ur mail without you knowing..

Now Dear Friend have you ever notted their gmail COOKIES
    IT FEEDS NOT ONLY GM*AIL AC*TIV*ITIES DONE BY A PERSON WHIC*H A C*OOKIE IS SUPPOSED TO DO it logs which all websites you visit,your other e mail ids and a lot be technical,think technical and then tell all what you have to say !!!!!

i use gmail. and its not bad. if google's it's want they can read my messages. although i use outlook. hpd is right. do u think that gmail's hosters read all of the messages that come through their servers? about half of ppl who i know uses gmail. and and they gets abuot 5-6 messages in average. but there is millions of senders. and milions of messages/day. and there is only few ppl who actualy can read these messages. in every mail server admin can get acces to ur messages. the simplifiest way is add header with bcc [email protected] and u never know that server's webmaster gets ur msg

Yeah I know how gmail cookie looks like, and yeah I know what infos it collect... But do you realy think they spy on you? Do you realy think the info they get ruins your privacy? You think they sell information they get or what? lol

I think that's insaine, from the aspect you are looking on that isue every web page is a thret, your IP adress gets recorded everywhere you go, do you know how many informations can be colected just by opening a simple web page.

I'm not beeing rude, the post you made is good, and it is good to know that things, but not something you should be realy worried about. I repeat, gmail is just an free e-mail provider, nothin more.

and cookies they can be all deleted. i do this few times/day and it's safer. between i use outlook so i don't have to go gmail.com and get cookie. but i still send information

Hai what is the problem with you all people do you think google is your god or your ultimate master in cyberspace
    Since 9/11 the world has felt increasingly fragmented. Reading the papers, one senses that many Americans are emotionally withdrawing from the world and that the world is drifting away from America. The powerful sense of integration that the go-go-globalizing 1990's created, the sense that the world was shrinking from a size medium to a size small, feels over now.
    The reality, though, is quite different. While you were sleeping after 9/11, not only has the process of technological integration continued, it has actually intensified -- and this will have profound implications. I recently went out to Silicon Valley to visit the offices of Google, the world's most popular search engine. It is a mind-bending experience. You can actually sit in front of a monitor and watch a sample of everything that everyone in the world is searching for. (Hint: sex, God, jobs and, oh my word, professional wrestling usually top the lists.)

In the past three years, Google has gone from processing 100 million searches per day to over 200 million searches per day. And get this: only one-third come from inside the U.S. The rest are in 88 other languages. "The rate of the adoption of the Internet in all its forms is increasing, not decreasing," says Eric Schmidt, Google's C.E.O. "The fact that many [Internet companies] are in a terrible state does not correlate with users not using their products."

VeriSign, which operates much of the Internet's infrastructure, was processing 600 million domain requests per day in early 2000. It's now processing nine billion per day. A domain request is anytime anyone types in .com or .net. And you ain't seen nothin' yet. Within the next few years you will be able to be both mobile and totally connected, thanks to the pending explosion of Wi-Fi, or wireless fidelity. Using radio technology, Wi-Fi will provide high-speed connection from your laptop computer or P.D.A. to the Internet from anywhere -- McDonald's, the beach or your library.

Says Alan Cohen, a V.P. of Airespace, a new Wi-Fi provider: "If I can operate Google, I can find anything. And with wireless, it means I will be able to find anything, anywhere, anytime. Which is why I say that Google, combined with Wi-Fi, is a little bit like God. God is wireless, God is everywhere and God sees and knows everything. Throughout history, people connected to God without wires. Now, for many questions in the world, you ask Google, and increasingly, you can do it without wires, too."

In other words, once Wi-Fi is in place, with one little Internet connection I can download anything from anywhere and I can spread anything from anywhere. That is good news for both scientists and terrorists, pro-Americans and anti-Americans.

And that brings me to the point of this column: While we may be emotionally distancing ourselves from the world, the world is getting more integrated. That means that what people think of us, as Americans, will matter more, not less. Because people outside America will be able to build alliances more efficiently in the world we are entering and they will be able to reach out and touch us -- whether with computer viruses or anthrax recipes downloaded from the Internet -- more than ever.

"The key point is not just whether people hate us," says Robert Wright, the author of "Nonzero," a highly original book on the integrated world. "The key point is that it matters more now whether people hate us, and will keep mattering more, for technological reasons. I don't mean just homemade W.M.D.'s. I am talking about the way information technology -- everyone using e-mail, Wi-Fi and Google -- will make it much easier for small groups to rally like-minded people, crystallize diffuse hatreds and mobilize lethal force. And wait until the whole world goes broadband. Broadband -- a much richer Internet service that brings video on demand to your PC -- will revolutionize recruiting, because video is such an emotionally powerful medium. Ever seen one of Osama bin Laden's recruiting videos? They're very effective, and they'll reach their targeted audience much more efficiently via broadband."

None of this means we, America, just have to do what the world wants, but we do have to take it seriously, and we do have to be good listeners. We, America, "have to work even harder to build bridges," argues Mr. Wright, because info-tech, left to its own devices, will make it so much easier for small groups to build their own little island kingdoms. And their island kingdoms, which may not seem important or potent now, will be able to touch us more

The Extacts are from a world famous newspaper also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast