Thread: I am seeking a U.S girl to marry.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I am seeking a U.S girl to marry.

I am 37yrs/male/India-Kerala seeking a U.S girl/or/Non-U.S nurse working at U.S to marry meif you are interested please,mail me with foto:[email protected]

well you have come to the wrong place. what you need to do is get out into the night life and go out and meet girls at places..

With due respect dear,

I am Mrs.peace kabia,i am convinced and pleased to contact You for some assistance and business relationship. I am a Widow, I have a daughter(Helen), who is the Joy of my life. My late husband was a loving, caring and Hard working business man who died unfortunately in an auto Crash. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband and Father of my daughter, my late husband intended to Establish a business in Europe with the sum of $7 million United states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this Proposed venture. Following his death, his family members Are telling me that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and fund) because I am a woman and my offspring is a female as well, according to some barbaric traditional Laws here(Africa) which doesn't permit a woman To inherit a man's property, but my child and I will be Catered for by my late husband family will take over the Management of his business and other properties.

Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $7 million United states dollars, which my late husband intended to use In establishing a business in Europe is in a mettalic trunk box and this fund Was deposited in a security company but the security company did not know that the content is money because it was deposited and registered as family valuables for security reasonsand he uses my name as the next of kin unknown to his family, so I have discussed this matter with the security company that I want the consignment personally to be transfered to a country of my choice . According to the director he told me that if I am ready that I should inform him where I want the consignment to be transfered to, for safekeeping or if my partner can come over to this country and retreive the consignment and after everything the money will be used for Business establishment with your advice and assistance which you will be in controle of the investment since I do not know about investment and

it will be sign by a good lawyer,and I will also come over to your country. At this Juncture, I need your sincere assistance In providing us with your full assurance, so that this transaction can be finalize within (3) working days as soon
    As I hear your positive response, However, I and my daughter has agreed to give you 25% of the fund as a reward for your Sincere assistance and the remaining 75% of the fund will Be for us to start a very good joint investment in your country or any where you choose.
    Email,[email protected]
    THANK'S
    PEACE KABIA

How can you people possibly think or imagine that any sensible person with an ounce of sense would reply to that kind of mail. I think that every indian Businessman must have been killed in a war and all left trillions of pounds.
    lets see now, by my reckoning at least 23,567 men have died this week all leaving $27 million each and all want to divide this up. waoow. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow. If that isn't the classic Nigerian "my husband was a very rich man all I need is for you to pick up the consignment but not before I put a stop on this $10,000 check for your troubles" scam.

It was all over the car forums about 6 months ago. None of it is legitamate.

grow up guys

this is not a game

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa 419 scammers on a forum.. good stuff! If anyone is bored enough, I hound them constantly just to be annoying, check my site www.fouronenine.co.uk :shock:

Go out, best place to meet girls. You won't have much luck finding the girl of your dreams online.

Default What ever happened to Mr Beaujangles?

Can any tell me where he is. I was friendly with him once upon a long time and now i cannot find him. Dopey and lenny are devastated and don't sleep to well. i have had them at a Psychiatrist several hundred times for seperation anxiety and trauma. Lenny has aquired an addiction to chasing faeries and dopey, well poor Dopey has lost the power of speech. Both of them have lost weight and will not go to school. I have taken to teaching them on my own at home.
    I have built a bath chair for Lenny whenever he has a bad episode and needs a walk in the park. The park is a good place to meet like minded people like lenny and me. Dopey just sits staring at the Shamrock on the window at home. Where is Mr Beujangles? :shock: :shock: :shock: