Thread: Enable PHP on ngc.bizhat.com

Default Enable PHP on ngc.bizhat.com

URL: http://ngc.bizhat.com

Description: informations about gamecube console modding. including FAQs, reviews etc.

PHP: the whole site is based on php. there is no specific script. I codet a guestbook, counter etc, which all only works with php support. For example: http://ngc.bizhat.com/menu.php (the counter-code).
    I hope thats what you are asking for ;)

greetings
    ngc.bizhat.com

*bump*

Ok, I want to know at least if the old requests will be filled or not. I don´t want to wait 3 weeks just to get told that I never will receive my upgrade. Also, what is up with the date @ your post nokia ? As I made my request, there was another post, not sure if it was made by you or the admin telling on how to get PHP support. And your post appeared later but with an older date ? Thats very strange :/
    So PLEASE just tell me if I will get PHP support or not. But don´t let all these people´s questions unanswered. Thank you.

hello ? my site is ready for launch and I need PHP. So tell me if I´ll get it or if I need to find another host - thx.

Please read the sticky posted by Nokia stating the stopping of enabling php/msyql support.

Nokia's Post: http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=7833

Quote Originally Posted by ngc.bizhat.com
    Ok, I want to know at least if the old requests will be filled or not. I don´t want to wait 3 weeks just to get told that I never will receive my upgrade. Also, what is up with the date @ your post nokia ? As I made my request, there was another post, not sure if it was made by you or the admin telling on how to get PHP support. And your post appeared later but with an older date ? Thats very strange :/
    So PLEASE just tell me if I will get PHP support or not. But don´t let all these people´s questions unanswered. Thank you.
    I just quote myself for that. I don´t know whats going on with the date, but my request was defenatly BEFORE Nokia made this statement.
    Nokia wrote:

We are discontinuing PHP Support, so PHP/MySQL will not be available for new web sites.
    So basicly mine was an old request, and I need to know if it will be handled or not. So if the Admin or a mod could be so kind and just post a simple yes or no would really help. But the situaton right now is really annoying and does not look very professional...

*every.day.till.I.get.an.answer.bump*