Thread: Herbal Hair Care Product

Default Herbal Hair Care Product

DABUR VATIKA

Vatika Hair Oil is coconut hair oil with special ingredients adding value to the product. While coconut oil has been regularly used by Indian women as a basic hair nutrient, a combination of herbs and natural products such as henna, amla and lemon have been used for special hair needs. Of these, coconut hair oil provides nourishment to the hair, while henna along with other herbs coat the hair and protect it from oxidation, thereby maintaining its natural colour. Amla strengthens hair roots and helps maintain their natural health and thickness. Lemon with its astringent action controls sebum flow and helps in prevention of dandruff.

Vatika Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo has henna with shikakai and green almonds – the ingredients which are used traditionally for conditioning hair. Henna is a natural conditioner that makes hair soft and silky; shikakai is used as a cleanser and green almonds are known to provide nourishment to the hair.

STOPS DANDRUFF
    HENNA & LEMON SHAMPOO

* ANTI FLAKING SHAMPOO
    * DANDRUFF CURE
    * ENRICHED WITH LEMON AND HENNA
    * Makes Your Hair Healthy , Strong, Soft & Silky AND FLAKES FREE

VATIKA ANTI FLAKING SHAMPOO HAS LEMON HENNA AND OTHER PROVEN NATURAL INGREDIENT THAT HELP HAIR CLEAN AND FREE FROM DANDRUFF FLAKESTO GIVE GREAT LOOKING HAIR CLEAN AND FRE4E FROM DANDRUFF FLAKES

Default hi

put some water in your shampoo..

Sounds interesting it helps in prevention of dandruff.

Dabur Vatika Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Dabur Almond Hair Oil

Herbal is not doubt has so much benefits for human body and its important organs but it is not so much good for hair.
    Basically hair only fall when its roots are weak, it result to hair falls.
    You have to make it strong and healthy. Hairs are the most important in terms of great looking.
    beauty salons gold coast
    Last edited by Alien23; 09-01-2012 at 05:29 AM.

i used it a couple of times its good but i dont like its smell
    i lash

I use this products i can see good result i hope this product works all Herbal hair problams
    This butter will moisturize, defrizz and give you definition, with soft hold all at the same time. For extra defrizzing and definition, use a little pudding on top.”

blendedbeauty.jpg

Apply this regularly on scalp and hair .For best results,massage and leave it on overnight.It contains no chemical that harm your hair.It is a luxurious mix of pure coconut oil with special hair care herbs including henna,amla and lemon.

I think the aloe vera plant will do good in every hair. I tried it when my hair was so dry and always had a hair fall 3 years ago, the effect was fairly nice because I've seen it after 2 weeks of using it. I just don't know if there are still aloe vera plant you can find in the market

I had used Vatika hair oil myself for a very long time and it really helped me to get that long thick hair,