Thread: PHP Support Discontinued

Default PHP Support Discontinued

Don't waste your time looking for PHP upgrade.

http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=7833

Yeah, I've seen that, but I have also noticed a number of people receiving PHP AFTER the date that thread was posted

?

As I posted my request, there was a threat here on how to request it. But now theres the other threat and the date is BEFORE my request. Very curious. But I still hope to get at least an aswer from a mod or admin if I will receive the upgrade ot not.

I agree man! If there was just some kind of sticky/Announcement in this section from a mod stating clearly that PHP support has been disabled, then that would cut down on a lot of junk threads and at least allow alot of us to stop wondering.

Bump.

There is no bumps allowed in the forums, There isn't even a meaning to your thread, if users wern't hosting crazy they would read.

I am simply trying help my forum mates from wasting their time trying to get php support when none is available. I read the rules, and so did you, but I moderate several message boards and I know that people rarely read the rules and the stickies posted by the moderators, especially if there is a language barrier. So I believe that your implication that I am breaking the rules is technically true, is also rather misguided.

Quote Originally Posted by BootyDo
    Yeah, I've seen that, but I have also noticed a number of people receiving PHP AFTER the date that thread was posted

?
    The original message of that sticky was changed. The admins edited the text to reflect that there is no more php support, but the date of the original message stayed the same. That is why it looks like people got php support after the fact. There is a message from the admin saying there is no more php, and nobody has received php upgrade in weeks...get the hint. I still come to bizhat for the community, but for php, I might suggest finding another host.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcg
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyDo

?
    The original message of that sticky was changed. The admins edited the text to reflect that there is no more php support, but the date of the original message stayed the same. That is why it looks like people got php support after the fact. There is a message from the admin saying there is no more php, and nobody has received php upgrade in weeks...get the hint. I still come to bizhat for the community, but for php, I might suggest finding another host.
    Aahhh - that explains a lot! Thanks for the info man! :D