Thread: Stream Open Error

Default Stream Open Error

Hi

I get error messages when using function like fopen(..), fread(..), fclose() in my .php files, what do i have to do to avoid these error messages, i am not able to display the webpages correctly on this site due to these errors.

Barry

i saw your site. php support is not enabled on your account. as soon as it will be enabled it should be ok

Default Stream Open Error

Hi

I had initially developed the site on a FAT32 Partition , but later on when i switched to NTFS it gave me the same problem which this site administration is facing , i solved the problem at my end by enabling permission for my self to read, Write in the "Computer Managements" window.
    It seems that the administrators at this site are all confused, i have written to them to correct the problem, lets see what happens.
    Those who are intrested may visit my site http://members.lycos.co.uk/barrettovb (before it is deleted) , i did not have any problem from day one when i created or uploaded all the pages, not problem of enabling PHP either.

Barry

Darn it's deleted already and i could have helped too. contact me through e-mail if you need a new host.