With the blessings of God the Almighty, Good Shepherd Public School & Jr. College has completed 21 years of its commitment towards academic achievement as well as contributions to the society at large. This great institution was established in 1989 by a group of prominent educationists, who envisioned an institution that provides quality education. The school follows a holistic approach to education for the overall personality development of students.

Good shepherd Public School is located atop the awe-inspiring “Good Shepherd Mount” at Thengana, just 5km away from the business centre, Changanacherry. Truly, the school has an amiable atmosphere for proper teaching and learning. It has been built with a genuine interest to provide better quality education.
Good shepherd offers wholesome and sound education in an advanced setting. The School is second to none in the exciting possibilities it has with the most modern facilities on campus and a faculty rich in talent and experience. At Good Shepherd, teaching and learning happens in a caring and purposeful environment where each and every member of the school community is valued. Students experience a variety of teaching styles within which there may be formal teacher-led lessons, group work, an investigative style and student centered approaches.

The most important indicator of a good school is its students. The superb performance of talented students by their continuous effort and dedication to school brought many laurels to their alma mater.Have a glance through the activities of the current academic year (2009-10), a year which witnessed a number of significant achievements.

I am extremely proud of the dedicated team of teachers who offered their energy, effort and continued support in motivating students to participate in various activities (Scholastic and Co-scholastic) conducted within and outside the school. Let me congratulate the student leaders and teachers in charge of various sections for their diligent efforts in assuring maximum participation in all the activities in Arts and Sports.
Thanks to all non-teaching staff as well, whose dedication and hard works are appreciated by all, to make Good Shepherd Public School, the best in our state.
On this occasion my heart is filled with gratitude towards all. All these achievements weren’t possible without the joint efforts of the teachers, students, parents and the School Management. My special thanks and congratulations to all those who have associated with our school for its progress in one way or the other.
Above all, May I thank God the Almighty who always showers His blessings upon us.