Thread: Please enable MySQL support for jozseflovasz.bizhat.com

Default Please enable MySQL support for jozseflovasz.bizhat.com

Hi there!

I’m a photographer from Australia and my site is based on MySQL. I decided to join this community because it offered ad-free web space and PHP/MySQL support.
    I’m not able to upload anything, until MySQL support is enabled. Please let me know, how to go about it, seems like nobody is getting this feature enabled even after requesting it on the forum. This account I created at your server is absolutely no use for me if I’m not able to create MySQL database since my image galleries are created with MySQL scripting.
    Please let me know, when will I able to use my account.
    Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Jozsef

Sorry jozsef, but the enabling of php/msyql support has been discontiuned, read Nokia's post for more info.

Nokia's Post: http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=7833

Well, I guess I need to resign from my account then…I signed up here, because my previous server didn’t support PHP/MySQL. My image galleries were based on HTML coding before, but I find much easier to update my constantly changing images online with PHP. So, since my new gallery based on this coding, I have no use to set up my old site here and use the same difficult update method I used before…

Cheers,

Jozsef

there is a place where you can get it thought. http://x10hosting.com they're at the top of my hosting lists.

Thank you for the link. I checked it out, but it's not suitable for me either. I can't have advertising banners on my photography site, it wouldn't look good and I also don't have time to hang around forums 3 or 4 times a week. Thanks again, I appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Jozsef

Oh! forgot about the ad banners, i just paid a doller to remove it.