Of late the limelight has been turned towards the light-eyed actress Celina Jaitely for her hush-hush engagement with Dubai hotelier Peter Haag during Durga Puja. Being very superstitious, the former Miss India had kept the ceremony under wraps, away from media eye and was attended only by close family members. But for her marriage, Celina said to have elaborate plans, which will be held on international shore at the end of the year.
The wedding will probably take place in the beautiful land of deserts, camels and pyramids – Egypt – the country for which Celina is a tourism ambassador. The country’s officials wanted to play host to her wedding, the actress stated to sources.
On being asked as to why so much time gap between engagement and marriage, Celina replied, “I want to give it a year. Right now, I’ve so many endorsements and movies. Peter is not comfortable with the media glare. I guess he will have to get used to it.”
Besides first her brother will get married (by March-April) and after that it will be Celina’s turn to take on the wedding vows.

Keywords: Malayalam film news, today film news, cinema diary, hindi film news, Tamil film news,hot news, movie reviews,Bollywood news, Hollywood news