After all those latkas and jhatkas in ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’, Katrina Kaif is all set to play a spiritual woman in Prakash Jha’s ‘Satsang’.

Apparently, after opting out of Jha’s ‘Aarakshan’, Katrina will play a pivotal role in ‘Satsang’, which exposes the multi-billion religion industry in India. Buzz has it that after winning accolades in critically acclaimed ‘Raajneeti’, Katrina is quite serious about getting into non-glamorous roles.

However, Katrina’s role is so complex in ‘Satsang’ that even Jha was unsure about the actress. Talking to a daily about her unique role, Katrina said, “It would be the most challenging part of my career so far”.

In ‘Satsang’, Katrina plays a semi-autobiographical character, based on the spiritual pursuit of a Western woman in Oriental spiritualism. Indeed, this will be a departure from her glamorous image. It is believed that Katrina took the decision to do ‘Satsang’ after much brainstorming with Prakash Jha.

When enquired about the difficulty of the role, Katrina said, “Prakashji and I have discussed the part in detail. This is one film that I`ve to do the most preparation for. I`m open to the challenge.” From ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ to ‘Satsang’, life comes full circle for Katrina!

Keywords: Latest film news, bollywood actress, bollywood actors, Katrina Kaif