Thread: Inspirational New Year messages

Default Inspirational New Year messages

Inspirational New Year messages

• For last year's words belong to last year's language
    And next year's words await another voice.
    And to make an end is to make a beginning.

• Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.

A happy New Year! Grant that I
    May bring no tear to any eye
    When this New Year in time shall end
    Let it be said I've played the friend,
    Have lived and loved and labored here,
    And made of it a happy year.

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.

The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.

The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!

Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.

Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.

"The only way to spend New Year's Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears."

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room-by-room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.

• The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!

• Ring out the old, ring in the new,
    Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
    The year is going, let him go;
    Ring out the false, ring in the true.

• New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights.

• Glory to God in highest heaven,
    Who unto man His Son hath given;
    While angels sing with tender mirth,
    A glad new year to all the earth.

• Ring out the old, ring in the new,
    Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
    The year is going, let him go;
    Ring out the false, ring in the true.

• A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul, A Joyful Spirit, A Healthy Body & Heart full of Love..All these are my Prayers for You..Wish a Happy New Year

• With all the Rose's Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children's Smiles...I Wish U that ur all dreams comes True..*HAPPY New Year 2011*

• May The Year 2011 Bring for You Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends....Wishing You a...*HAPPY NEW YEAR*

• New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.

• Years come n go,but this year I specially wish 4 u a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

• When the mid-nite bell rings tonight...
    Let it signify new and better things for you,
    let it signify a realisation of all things you wish for,
    Let it signify a year of courage and believes,
    Wishing you a very...very...very prosperious 2011.

• New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams, to rediscover the strength & faith within u, to rejoice in simple pleasures & gear up 4 a new challenges. Wishin u a truly fulfilling 2011

• Fresh Air....
    Fresh Idea....
    Fresh Talent....
    Fresh Energy....
    I wish U to have a .....
    Sweetest Sunday,
    Marvellous Monday,
    Tasty Tuesday,
    Wonderful Wednesday,
    Thankful Thursday,
    Friendly Friday,
    Successful Saturday.
    Have a great Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR

• Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings HOPE, Afternoon brings FAITH, Evening brings LOVE, Night brings REST, Hope you will all of them everyday. HAPPY NEW YEAR

• My wishes for you, Great start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for march, No worries for April, Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec, Have a lucky and wonderful 2011.

Keywords:Inspirational New Year messages,New Year Eve Wish,New Year Wishes and Quotes,Funny new year SMS,New Year Messages and SMS,love SMS, friendship SMS,Goodluck SMS,Missing U SMS,Dream SMS,funny SMS,Anniversary SMS,

Default Inspirational New Year Messages

Thanks very much for these. They are beautiful.