Thread: (((())))) ALERT(((())) :::WEBSITE THAT ATTACKS !!!! ALERT !!

Default (((())))) ALERT(((())) :::WEBSITE THAT ATTACKS !!!! ALERT !!

:shock:
    :::Warning :::

WWW.GOOGKLE.COM

A New Turn out to the old practice of "typosquatting," virus writers have registered a slight variation of Google Inc.'s popular search-engine site to take advantage of any users who botch the spelling of the google.com URL. ADVERTISEMENT
    The malicious site, googkle.com, is infested with Trojan droppers, downloaders, backdoors and spyware, and an unsuspecting user only has to visit the page to be at risk of computer hijack attacks,
    When googkle.com is opened in a browser, two pop-up windows are immediately launched with redirects to third-party sites loaded with scripts. One of the sites, ntsearch.com, downloads and runs a "pop.chm" file, and the other, toolbarpartner.com, downloads and runs a "ddfs.chm" file So dont try to visit that website never nerver !!!!!

:arrow: :arrow:

Visit me at Veera's

Thanks for great info. By the way how you know it?

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Thanks for great info. By the way how you know it?
    I think the answer for that would be the latest article on securityfocus if you keep track of infosec world happenings ..
    http://www.securityfocus.com/news/11052

I Came to Know About it As I am a Guy Working on Cyber Security on my Past Time !!!! :)

Visit me at Veera's

Hi, HackerTowers
    What's your position on Linux. You appear to know alot. Can we be friends.The first of your posts were spams. So I got you wrong.

Yeah Veera i Know Linux Programming a lot infact i have made my own linux live CD's I program mainly in Perl,and C ++ and ASM ,I do Shell scripting to But i am really in Linux into creating Bootups and i also Program for embeded systems and Mobile Linux platforms !!!! :) :)

First i was not serious i just tried to get a PHP supported website so i joined Bizhat.., Later i dropped it and brought a dedicated Red Hat Linux Server.., So i am happy with that Now so instead of Leaving i thought i can be serious in the forum !!!

Hi HackerTower,
    I didn't understand. If you could afford a personal redhat enterprise server, then why you signed for a free webspace.

Yeah Men i was Bulding an Anonymous Website sole for the Purpose of Websecurity related info the site was very serious the site was online for quite weeks now it is offline when it gets up again i will PM the url to you :) :) Hope you Understands that !!!!

thanks for the warning.