Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the best antivirus?

Norton anti-virus is the best, of course ...

But I like to use the program at lavasoftusa.com to get rid of spyware.

Between Norton and lavasoft, I haven't had to reformat my hard drive in well over a year (I used to have to format all the time)

I would strongly recommend McAfee.

I used to be a Norton loyalist a long time back, till one day my yahoo a/c got hacked into, through a trojan keylogger.
    When I searched it up on the Net, it said that Norton can't detect/delete that (mebbe it does now)

So I removed it and installed McAfee. It detected and deleted the infected file immediately.

I've been using McAfee for more than 3 yrs now..........no probs at all!

I always use Norton Antivirus.

hm... i'm trusting Avast anti - virus ... now that my people ... that is one antivirus i dont have problems with... it has got boot scan power.Before your OS loads ... it scans your OS for all viruses, trojans , spyware..... it r0x ;) (thats just me thinking out loud)

Default Very easy

avast! 4 Professional - Spanish version (length 9.17 MB), is the BEST

My key : S7506607R7165M0105-F3XT7XP5

It's my experience

The program please to my mail: [email protected]

I use Mcafee its the best.

Default You need the avast! 4 Professional sp (Full) ???

If someone needs I can be put him the complete and free. He writes your email.
    To quick friends :D

Default THIS

I WAS USING NORTON AND MY SYSTEM IS SLOW.SO I REMOVED AND INSTALLED NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005 . IAM TELLING THAT IS THE WORLD FAMOUS AND BEST BECAUSE IT HAS ANTISPAM,ANTIVIRUS,FIREWALL AND EVERYTHING INSIDE JUST UPDATE IT AND BE PROTECTED LIKE A SPIDER WEB AND ALSO MICROISOFT ANTI SPYWARE ACTS AS A FIREWALL PARTIALLY..

THIS IS MY OPINION

Default THIS

I WAS USING NORTON AND MY SYSTEM IS SLOW.SO I REMOVED AND INSTALLED NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005 . IAM TELLING THAT IS THE WORLD FAMOUS AND BEST BECAUSE IT HAS ANTISPAM,ANTIVIRUS,FIREWALL AND EVERYTHING INSIDE JUST UPDATE IT AND BE PROTECTED LIKE A SPIDER WEB AND ALSO MICROISOFT ANTI SPYWARE ACTS AS A FIREWALL PARTIALLY..

THIS IS MY OPINION

Default THIS

THIS IS MY OPINION

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast