Thread: Please check my site Is it's design correct

Default Please check my site Is it's design correct

Visit me at Veera's

Please see my site. Please give suggestions to improve it.

hmm can i ask something? what is your site all about? i think you can add color to make your site not just an ordinary site :lol:

yeah i think you should add some color and get rid of those table borders, or make them solid colors instead of the beveled look. Perhaps a little more graphics in the header would be nice too, it's a littlel plain with just the penguin. Otherwise everything else seems good, you have a simple and easy navigation :D

Woa.......does Google actually pay you for putting those ads there?

For every site, there gotta be a theme. To be honest, I couldn't figure out what exactly your site's theme is!

The plain layout of yours is simple but in a way, it's kinda pretty, cauz it shows the messages effciently to the viewers. But try adding more colours into your site ^^

Good luck with it!

so simply ...little use for me.. :(

You actually get paid for putting up google ads?
    You Sure!!!!!??????

yeah...google ads...but very difficult...

I would agree with all of these guys, can't see any kind of real theme going on here and the point of your website in unclear to me. Most websites will have an introduction paragraph on the first page that summarizes the point of your site and what can be found on it. Hope that helps.

a website with multiple ideas...
    perhaps u were not sure as to what u have to make in that website...right.....
    anyways if u r a beginner then it is O.K.....and fine if it ur first website....
    but if not then u have made a joke of urself....

people above have written good and hope u learn something....anyways one thing which is commendable is that u have had quite a number of visitors....that is a good achievement if the counter is not set by cheating....

a website with multiple ideas...
    perhaps u were not sure as to what u have to make in that website...right.....
    anyways if u r a beginner then it is O.K.....and fine if it ur first website....
    but if not then u have made a joke of urself....

people above have written good and hope u learn something....anyways one thing which is commendable is that u have had quite a number of visitors....that is a good achievement if the counter is not set by cheating....
    will u exchange links with me for ur website....