Thread: Which is better laptop or computer?

Default Which is better laptop or computer?

According to me, laptop is better than computer due to its portability and convenient to use by the students and business man at any time and at any place.

So,Give your views about which is better laptop or computer.................

it depends I think, if you need to travel it's more practical to have a laptop.

Lenovo and hp is better laptop or computer

I think Laptop is more better because you can take it anywhere you want while you can't take computer with yourself.
    It is more convenient to businessmen because they can work on it at any time or any place..!!
    chicago real estate listings
    Last edited by Maverick7; 12-03-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Desktops are `better` than laptops though, if you want to put it that way, for the simple reason that you can put anything you want in a desktop, so long as you have enough power and physical space in the case.

plc training center in chennai|plc training in chennai|plc training center in chennai

I used to have several desktops but now that laptops are much faster, with better graphics and more storage I do not think it is a disadvantage to just have a laptop. I currently have 2 - 1 more used as a desktop and 1 ultralight for travelling. Never have any problems.

Tom

desktop is better than laptop.....low costs high configuration.....

Laptop provides better portability, you can take it anywhere you go. For gaming, a desktop PC will give you more thrill and fun.
    So, its depend on your choice .

discount cartridges
    Last edited by JenniferCharity1989; 09-29-2012 at 02:13 PM.