Thread: The Deathly Hallows and big money

Default The Deathly Hallows and big money

LONDON: ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1’ has become the highest international grosser of ‘Harry Potter’ franchise.

It has earned over $657 million at the world box office, reports contactmusic.com.

"It's tremendously gratifying to reach this benchmark as we enter the final stretch of this remarkable journey. We share this achievement with Jo Rowling, whose books are the foundation of this rich and vibrant world, as well as the talented people who brought her vision to life on the screen," Jeff Robinov, president of Warner Bros. Pictures Group, said in a statement.

Warner Bros. representative Veronika Kwan-Rubinek said: "These numbers speak to the phenomenal and enduring strength of this property, which has captivated audiences across all borders, regardless of age or culture."

The success of the franchise has also made actors Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint - who play Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley respectively - among Britain's richest young celebrities.

‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2’ will be the last of the historical ‘Harry Potter’ franchise. It may hit the screens on July 15.

Keywords: Latest film news, bollywood, hollywood, tamil film news, malayalam film, actors, actress, bollywood actress, Alam Ara,Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

i have seen all the harry potter movies....but i am not a fan of him ....i just watch his movies coz of my friends they like it....

harry potter and the deathly harrows part-1 is a nice movie. i watch this movie on last saturday. i like this movie a lot.