Thread: Summer curtains

Default Summer curtains

The summer curtains of 2011 is the bead curtains. These are some of the bead curtains that are trendy in the market.

1.Bamboo Curtain- This beaded curtain gives you that nature feeling. For those nature lovers,the bamboo curtain is the most beautiful that can make your home look essential. The bamboo curtain blends well with that of wooden doors and windows. Cool for the summer season this bamboo curtain is available only in one shade! The printed bamboo curtain is the best summer curtains of 2011.

2.Seasonal Curtains – The seasonal curtain are spectacular. For the summer season , you can use the latest summer curtains of 2011 which is the sun beaded and beach curtain. Made out of fine beads and plastic, this beaded curtain looks beautiful when the rays of the sun glaces through it. It also helps to make your home look bright and warm. The other seasonal curtains are that of snowflakes and Autumn leaves used during winter and autumn respectively.

3.Kids Curtain – For the summer season, bedrooms need to feel light and cool. For the kids bedroom, you can go in for the latest summer curtains of 2011 which is that of the smiley curtains. The best thing about these summer curtains is that it the smiley faces glow in the dark which looks fabulous and enticing for children.

These are the latest summer curtains of 2011, buy one today and you will make your home look perfect!

Keywords: Home design, interior design, painting ideas, living room decoration, kitchen design, Summer curtains

Hi,

I love the curtains that are of cane , they look beautiful and different , here in Mumbai I have a small flat , not much of sunlight comes to our home. But I still will put this in the window to enhance the beauty of my huge window.