Thread: New iPhone 3G S

Default New iPhone 3G S

First the iPhone ,then the iPhone 3G , and now the iPhone 3G S ……gonna rock the smartphone world.The new iPhone 3G S ,the successor of the iPhone 3G, is a faster,more feature-packed smartphone.The “S” in the iPhone 3G stands for the Speed.It is on average twice faster than the current iPhone 3G.

The new features in the iPhone 3G S are :

1. Faster processor (on average twice faster than the current iPhone 3G)
    2. 7.2Mbps HSDPA
    3. 16GB and 32GB versions only
    4. 3.0 megapixel autofocus with macro mode and auto white balance
    5. 30fps VGA with on-device editing capability
    6. Nike+ support
    7. Water- and oil-resistant finish
    8. Integrated magnetic compass
    9. Headphones with Inline remote for music control
    10. Better battery life with Up to 5 hours talk time / data on 3G, 12 hours on 2G
    11. Voice control feature with Dialing and music control

The pricing details of the new iPhone 3G S are:

• Rs.35,000 for 16GB
    • Rs.40,000 for 32GB

Keywords: iPhone 3G,smartphone world,Integrated magnetic compass,3.0 megapixel autofocus,Headphones, Inline remote , music control,Voice control

Default hii

hiii..nice post ..thanks

Smile

its very nice phone

nice
    ===========================

Default very nice.

very nice. Can I get that.

There is a built in compass that works with an improved GPS. In accession the phone's map will orient to the supervision you are going. Zooming in goes much further with this version, and the headphones are new and cultivate with multi button remote and volume ascendancy keys.

Last edited by sherlyk; 10-21-2011 at 04:45 AM.

The camera in the new iPhone 3GS now boasts a 3 mega pixel resolution coupled with auto focus for the first time. The interface is very good, it allows you to tap a section that you want to focus on and it automatically adjusts the focus to that point.

The benefits did not outweigh the extra cost, so I didn't make the jump to 3G. Apparently, others felt the way I did. They went back to the drawing board and came up with the new iPhone 3G S where 'S' stands for speed. I'm must admit the extra cost is now worth it. Here's why.Finally, Apple decided to give into the backlash and allow video recording. This is huge when you see a smartphone of this stature recording videos. In addition to recording videos, there are basic tools to edit those videos. That was a wow factor in my book. I especially liked being able to email or MMS those videos. While we are on MMS and texting, with the 3GS, you'll be able to turn your phone horizontally to send text/MMS messages.

The benefits did not outweigh the extra price, so I didn't make the jump to 3G. Seemingly, others felt the way I did. They went back to the drawing board and came up with the new iPhone 3G S where 'S' stands for speed. I'm must declare the extra cost.

Last edited by sherlyk; 01-02-2012 at 05:08 AM.

Verry nice phone :) :)