Thread: Karisma denies saying no to ‘I Am’

Default Karisma denies saying no to ‘I Am’

Onir’s ‘I Am’ is making news around the global at several film festivals. The film, which is a compilation of four short stories, features eminent actors namely Juhi Chawla, Sanjay Suri, Manisha Koirala, Rahul Bose among others. But did you know there was script change in the initial stage of the project? No? Well, then read on … Our birdies found out that earlier the film was actually written for B-town’s one-time sizzler Karisma Kapoor. The noted actress was said to have been offered the role of child abuse victim, now played by Sanjay Suri in the film. Also, the film was then titled ‘You And I’.
    Initially when Karisma read the script, she liked it instantly and decided to return to big screen. But later she changed her mind saying that she wasn’t sure if it’s the right time for her to make a comeback. And that ended it all.
    But the director didn’t loose heart. Onir then approached his close pal Sanjay and changed the entire script – from female character to male point of view. Not only that, the director had to consider the fact that sexual abuse affects boys and girls in a different ways. And so he had to modify the script basing that logic as well.

Keywords: Onir’s ‘I Am’,film festivals,Juhi Chawla, Sanjay Suri, Manisha Koirala, Rahul Bose,sizzler Karisma Kapoor.

Thanks for info ! This is latest news for me. I didn't know about it..This is one of favorite site where I always get latest info related to bollywood.
    stream movies