Thread: Avoid Hair Loss

Default Avoid Hair Loss

An estimated 95 percent of hair loss is genetic, but other factors, such as nutrition, overall health, hormone deficiencies, overcoloring of hair and emotional stress, can be controlled somewhat.

Instructions:

* Wash your hair regularly in warm water and use a deep conditioner.

* Eat a balanced diet. Nutritional deficiencies, eating disorders and excessive amounts of certain vitamins, such as A and E, can cause hair loss.

* Take care of your health. Chronic illness, high fevers and infections can contribute to hair loss.

* Stay away from harsh chemicals – permanent hair color and perms are the most damaging – and avoid coloring your hair more than once every six to eight weeks.

* Avoid hairstyles like ponytails and cornrows, which stretch and pull hair.

*Keep in mind that it’s normal to lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day.

* Consult your general physician or dermatologist regarding concerns about hair loss.

Keywords: Avoid Hair Loss,vitamins,A and E,genetic, factors, nutrition, overall health, hormone deficiencies, overcoloring of hair , emotional stress,Chronic illness

Good tips but i don't agree with all tips that you mention here such as use warm water to shampoo hairs.. Warm water can damage hairs instead use warm water use lukewarm water too...

1. Humidity makes hair dry and brittle, leading to hairfall
    2. Colouring the hair damages the hair strands leading to breakage
    3. Pollution is also an unseen killer of healthy hair
    4. Tangled hair is the most common reason for hair fall
    5. While shampooing cleanses your hair, regular conditioning is required for adequate moisturization. Regular use of conditioner post shampoo also solves the problem of entangling which is the major cause of hairfall

Even the Hard water which has more minerals in it compared is little more harmful if compared to normal water .
    one can install the water softeners to remove the minerals from the hard water and make it safe for use and even for drinking and other household work like using for cooking , bathing , washing.
    Buying a water purifier online shopping India is easy and a click away.
    Where the prices there features and delivery time is mentioned online.
    Last edited by simba1211; 10-01-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Great tips!

argh! this is one of my problem for years... I can collect my hair in every corner of the house!