Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have big problem!!!

Default i have big problem!!!

i have a hosting duslerintapinagi.bizhat.com and i try that login but it s say invalid domian/password but all is right i can´t understand why it is so?
    i will a php forum this web site duslerintapinagi.bizhat.com but its not work

help me pleasee!!!!

hey help mee i will my website phpbb plus install but its not work it say invalid domian/password whyyyyy!!!???

yep, same goes to me =(

Default bess.bizhat.com

Just have a look at the first page. It says:
    Note that this site belongs to a Malaysian owner, it'll not have 100% proper English as there may be some funky Malaysian-English language in the content.

Without the requirements above, the owner of this site will not be responsible for any slow loadings, incompatible page views or errors.

So, First solve this problem before going further. You have to solve the problem step by step

jean

Default bess.bizhat.com

I went to your website. It is not the same problem as duslerintapinagi, because on this website, nothing appeared.
    So, you have abn other problem, mainly a problem of English language that you have to solve first, which does not seem to be the case for duslerintapinagi

Jean

jUST DON'T GIVE UP! u MUST TRY to learn php...

hahaha
    well thats my blog
    i got fed up with the invalid username/password so i sent an email to them telling my problem.
    Well immediately after that they sent an email to me said that my acc was activated and ready to use
    and then i tried logging in and *poof* done....
    tho i've entered the activation code for a few times before i get to use my domain.

Default bess.bizhat.com

Very interesting. If we have problems to connect, it is not always our fault; after some research, we will have to ask about our problem to the staff who is very helpful.

Thanks for your information.

Jean

Default PHP closed ?

I read this from http://forums.bizhat.com/ftopic7833.html
    discontinuing PHP Support, so PHP/MySQL will not be available

I just apply bizhat ~~it mean that if i wanna php enable i have to apply another account in http://hosted.bizhat.com/ ??

Default Help

Sometimes it is very easy to find a solution, but it takes time. I hope you have now whatever you need.
    Good luck
    Jean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast