Thread: Notification issued for UIA educational scholarships for Muslim students

Default Notification issued for UIA educational scholarships for Muslim students

Notification has been issued for United Islamic Aid IRF Educational scholarship for the year 2011-2012 under the supervision of Dr. Zakir Naik. According to details 100% scholarship will be given to Muslim students pursuing courses in Medicine, Engineering, Education, Management etc. More than Rs. one crore have been allocated for scholarship.

Students must fulfill some conditions including
    The student should be religious.

Scholarship would be given to those students who are not able to pay the fees for their courses and whose educational performance is satisfactory.

There would be a written examination conducted on Sunday, 29th May, 2011 at Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Malegaon and Akola.

More than 75% of the question paper would be based on the Glorious Qur’an.
    Students clearing the examination would be called for an interview.
    Those students who clear the interview would be awarded 100% scholarship.

For more details: Contact – Islamic Research Foundation, 56/57 Tandel Street (North), Dongri, Mumbai

Keywords: United Islamic Aid, IRF, Educational scholarship, Medicine, Engineering, Education, Management,scholarship,religious,educational performance,Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Malegaon and Akola,Glorious Qur’an,interview,examination

Default is uia scholarships is open for 2011-12

dr. zakir naik sir assallamalequm
    i am furkan alam from patna , bihar , india.sir i & my sister both have taken admission in GURU GRAM INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING &TECHNOLOGY ,FARIDABAD ,HARYANA,INDIA. SIR MY FATHER IS NOT SO STRONG FINACIALLY TO BEAR THE EXPENSES OF THE COLLEGE TUTION FEES & HOSTEL FEES .SO I & MY SISTER GAUSHIYA BANO NEED THE HELP FROM UIA SCHOLARSHIPS.
    WITH BEST REGARDS,