Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Free BizHat.com Web Hosting

As I go over the threads and topics of this message board, I find myself a bit confused. I really wonder if the people who sign up in this website are truly enjoying the sharing of ideas, the topics, the services. I more wonder if the members who got their free-hosted websites still come back to post more eagerly and enjoyingly just like the way they did it before they were granted of such free-hosted website?

Just asking folks. :-)

Default I don't know if this has been covered but...

I had a lot of trouble with my first username and login/signup attempt, bizhat.com wouldnt let me delete the accout (dtothafrizzle.bizhat.com) or log in or sign up witht he same user name or address, so i had to create a new email address to forward to my current one, and a new username, no biggie.

I probably did something stupid and obvious.

Cheers bizhat, this one seems to be working fine. :D

I'm a free host hunting junky I think and for this one I'm willing to take the time it takes to get it. 5 posts doesn't really hurt anyone in my mind, just have to figure out what to post or reply to I guess.

Default Just some hopes from a new user...

Hi Folks,

I just noticed that the text and mouse cursor is continuously blinking. Hopefully this will not
    happen all the time.

Anyway, I am trying out the free web hosting at
    bizhat.com, in hopes it will provide a nice place
    to host a site about my experiences with the pdaXrom
    LINUX distribution, which is used on the LINUX-based Sharp Zaurus handhelds. I hope to
    add information, tips and tricks, artwork such as backgrounds, and other stuff as time allows.

The site is empty now, but I will fill it as soon as
    I can, it is miskinis.bizhat.com ... John

John

hi everybody,
    Actually I don't know much about web developement..
    I just know how to use Frontpage and I know little HTML and some background on javascripts..
    I don't know why do you need php that much..
    can anyone please discuss this issue..
    thanks..

thanks for the site!

Default Free hosting

Free hosting Bizhat doesnot provides php & mysql support. It will support only html, javascript and flash. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want php & mysql support, try some other paid service.

Get the ftp software free from Bizhat downloads viz flashftp as a zip for download. Download the 1.5 MB file, unzip it and run the .exe. Using ftp s/w you can upload files to your server. First you have to create a ftp account by entering the server name and password. Click an drag the files to be uploaded from right pane to left. It will be uploaded.

Bizhat allows uploading of files using a ftp software. There is a resriction on file types - .exe, .mp3 & .scr and a size limit of 5MB. ftp software is free to download at http://webftp.bizhat.com

Why they need 5 post for the activation...?

The reason they need 5 posts is stated by the admin(which makes sense to me):

The reason is stop abusers. If people get something for free, they don't care about it....they just sign up, abuse it or forget it. If you get webspace for making posts in this forum, then you have some value for it and won't abuse the service. And most spammers don't have the time to post and if they do post, its some kind of spam or something.....

May i take one for my website?

Thank you....

That nice, nice...

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast