Thread: Shah Rukh hopeful about KKR’s play-off

Default Shah Rukh hopeful about KKR’s play-off

Bollywood superstar and principal owner of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) Shah Rukh Khan is hopeful of his team making it to the play-offs of the ongoing IPL.

“It is a big match tomorrow. We don’t play individually, we play as a team. I am not tense but I am worried. Earlier at Bangalore, our match was curtailed due to rains so I felt bad. If we get a chance to play a full game then we will hopefully win. I hope we will be in the semifinals,” Shah Rukh told reporters ahead of KKR’s crucial match against Pune Warriors at the DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai on Thursday.

KKR, which is presently in the top four in the points table, needs at least a win to ensure their spot in the play-offs, scheduled for May 24 and 25.

Asked why former KKR captain Sourav Ganguly was missing from the guest list at Shah Rukh’s party at his residence recently, the actor said, “The party was for all the players of Kolkata Knight Riders. It was for the first time that KKR had come to Mumbai so I thought of having a party at my house. I had not invited any other player and I am sure if I had invited, they would have come.”

After going unsold in the players’ auction earlier this year, former India captain Ganguly made a dramatic entry into IPL 4 when he was signed up by debutants Pune Warriors India as a replacement for injured pacer Ashish Nehra.

Keywords: Ashish Nehra,Pune Warriors , KKR captain Sourav Ganguly,DY Patil Stadium ,Bollywood superstar, principal owner of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) ,Shah Rukh Khan ,IPL

Thumbs up

hope for the best...........