Thread: Neil Nitin: I am not seeing Asin

Default Neil Nitin: I am not seeing Asin

Neil Nitin Mukesh, who has just returned after a gruelling schedule in Russia for Abbas Mustanís Players, is amazed that during his absence he has been linked not just to Asin but matters have reached a stage where it is being said that he is recommending her to filmmakers and she is making career decisions for him.
    He rubbishes the rumours saying, ďTo begin with I am not seeing Asin. I donít know how these rumours take life. Regular friendships become affairs and suddenly someone else other than me and my family are making career decisions for me.
    This has got to stop.Ē What has got the usually good boy Neil so riled up is a recent report that he had recommended Asin to a filmmaker, who later said she wasnít doing the film but also didnít want Neil to do it. Neil, who knows exactly where he wants his career to go and is perfectly capable of seeing it get there is aghast at the mere suggestion that he would recommend anyone, even good friend Asin for a role. ďAnd as for which film I should do or not, that is a call only I will take,Ē he adds.

Keywords: Neil Nitin Mukesh, Abbas Mustan,Asin,rubbishes the rumours, affairs, filmmaker, career decisions

I am big fan of Neil Nitin from his first film.He is great actor. Last week I new movies of him for my coming weekend. Hopefully, I will saw his all movie in my coming long weekend
    Last edited by sherlyk; 05-25-2011 at 03:17 PM.